Think I'm going crazy ... What do you think? - Last update pg 4.

Breasts are very very sore today, but also cramping some.

Sorry dont see anything yet..,,retest!:)

I plan on testing in the AM.... just tired of being disappointed :( I think I got my hopes up too much.... I dunno. Time will tell I guess.

Wait a day or so and test with fmu. Fingers crossed you get the result you want.

How can I upload a pic fron my phone? Its not working when I click to upload it jist never opens. I took one this am and swear there's a faint line.... but also could be imagining things. Lol

How can I upload a pic fron my phone? Its not working when I click to upload it jist never opens. I took one this am and swear there's a faint line.... but also could be imagining things. Lol

you have to open up the browser on your phone then you can upload I believe.

This is from this morning. i took it and didn't see much, then went to get ready, and when I came back it had dried some and saw a line. I know I technically shouldn't count a line since it dried so not getting my hopes up but just seeing what everyone here thought =)

Attachments

• 20131003_202041.jpg
    20131003_202041.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 27
  • 20131004_071602.jpg
    20131004_071602.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20131004_071652.jpg
    20131004_071652.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 23
Still not seeing anything. Sorry. Fingers crossed though.
Is AF late yet?

It's always screwy so who knows. Bad cramps to day though so not holding out too much hope :/ The one that dried has a pretty noticeable line in person, but like I said I can't take it to heart

I think I'm just being too hopeful :( Thanks everyone

Well ladies I think I'm out. Started spotting. I'm really upset I was hoping this would have turned out different. Thanks everyone for reading and responding to this thread.

Aww, so sorry. It's so hard not to get your hopes up, totally understand. Best of luck in the future. xo

Thank you. I hope this isn't TMI, but when I went earlier and was spotting it was brown and creamy and thick. I put a pad in, just went again and there's nothing, maybe just a bit of pink/brown tint when I wipe. Cramping has let down also. Do you think it's possible this could be implantation bleeding or is it too late? The last time we DTD was Sat Sept 21st, so this would be 13 days later. So confused...

It always *could* be...I've seen tons if people on here think they were out and actually be pg. But I've also personally hoped many times that the beginning of af was implantation happening late and been let down. Only time will tell unfortunately. Best of luck!

Thank you. I may still test in the AM, as long as AF hasn't fully shown. Just nice to chat with others in similar situations :) I had my hopes up...and had planned on telling everyone on Thanksgiving in a special way. I was thinking and if this isn't it (I'm assuming not, but not 100% convinced yet), there's always the possibility of a fun Christmas reveal also. I was thinking of having my girls dress up as elves and have signs that say "Big Elf" "Middle Elf" and "Baby Elf" next to them. I know, I know...I'm crazy for thinking ahead. but my mind just starts wondering when it comes to these things ;)

No, not crazy at all! It's exciting to be pregnant and have growing families. We all may get a little obsessive and hopeful on here at times, but if you ask me, there are much worse things to obsess over. We all just want lots of babies and to be pregnant, who can blame us?!?!

Well woke up this morning and still not full af, just when I wipe, but more red. Took a test and neg so I guess this is af.

I'm just confused.... I spotted Sat & Sun, not enough to go in a pad but just when wiping (sorry if TMI), now NOTHING. Do you think it was my period or could that have been IB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->