Think I'm going crazy

BunnyN

Reaction score
I got this this evening. 9dpo. Sorry it's a rubbish pic. I haven't tweaked it but the colors are off with the flash and I couldn't get it to focus without. There is something there. It was within the time but I took another test with the same sample and it was BFN.

Attachments

• 20180314_204938.jpg
    20180314_204938.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 60
I can see something very faint, it’s so hard waiting but test again in 48 hours (I know, impossible to wait!). 9 days is early! Good luck.

I see something when I zoom it. 9dpo is still early so it can be hit or miss. Fxed

I see something. I got my bfp at 9dpo and looked similar x

There is definitely something there, it's clearer in real life but I did a couple more and nothing on them so Im not sure what to think. I know 9dpo is very early but I got my BFP on 10dpo in my last 3 pregnancies with a line something like this on a FRER 9dpo at least one of those. We were not TTC so not quite sure what to hope for. We had a bit of an accident with a condom coming off this cycle and I was feeling a bit iffy the last couple of days so decided to test. I've seen plenty of evaps in my time but this was visible as soon as the dye had cleared.

I can see a skinny line there but I have seen lots of skinny lines on my tests before too (same ones) and they haven't always amounted to anything. I would only really take notice of it if it's thick and pink, even if it's faint

It's definitely there and it is the width of the test strip but not dark enough to really make out properly if it's pink or not. Wish I could take propper pic but can't get good enough light. Its not quite enough to call a bfp but I've not seen a BFN like that before either.

This is the best pic without a flash but there wasn't enough light to get a really clear one.

Attachments

• 20180315_004535.jpg
    20180315_004535.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 45
It looks like the start of something!

Oh ok, you mean where it's a little darker to one side? Because they all seem to do that even when they're really dark positives

Well definitely a bfn this morning. I think maybe it was just a fluke as I have done several tests that were all stark white including one from the same pee sample. I will test again this evening and in the morning of course :).

Fingers crossed. My tests are darker in the evening vs the morning. Hope you get your bfp!

Well just to update. Still BFN. I'm pretty sure that test was just a fluke. Especially because I did another one with the same urine sample and it was BFN. Of course there is a little bit of me that is disappointed but mostly I am relieved because another baby wasn't in the plans just now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"