Think I'm having a chemical....how long does it take for bleed to come?

ezbabydust

Reaction score
Hiya ladies
Not going to lie I'm in a right state :cry:
Had a visable BFP line on Monday on an ic's then on the following days this week BFP on ic, super drug and clear blue. Reason why I kept testing was that I noticed on Wednesday the line was not getting any darker not even by a smidge until it was over the 10min mark when it starts drying....
Ok so today I took a super drug test using SMU and the line was basically a bfn :cry:
So the lines have been getting fainter and fainter....my period Is due on Monday.....will it come as normal or does it take longer...
This is the first time anything like this has happened to me with my sons who are 2 and 3 the lines kept on darkening every day or every other day....
Tia xxxx

I had a chemical last week so I can relate to how your feeling, sorry your going through this! Basically it delayed my af for 2 days once tests were almost negative I just knew it was coming. Hope it comes soon for you so you can get closure xx

With my first early loss I bled a week after expected AF..similar situation a very late BFP that never got darker ..with my second loss I had very faint lines before my period was due then it came right on schedule and I tested BFN..
I'm sorry you are going through this .. Don't lose hope yet <3

I had a chemical last week so I can relate to how your feeling, sorry your going through this! Basically it delayed my af for 2 days once tests were almost negative I just knew it was coming. Hope it comes soon for you so you can get closure xx

Thankyou:cry: Im gna take my final test tomorrow morning I'm expecting a bfn of course. Did you have any cramps or anything? Because I feel nothing...

So sorry for your loss issacralph it's sooo hard isn't it but there is always next ovulation time to get our longed for bubbas....and we WILL! I've just ordered a clear blue advanced fertility monitor because my ovulation was early this time so I need to pinpoint it. I think I'm just gna try and put this to the back of my mind focus on positive things and see what happens...my heart is broke but I won't give up. Xxx

My first chemical came about 5 days after my period was due, my second one started 1 day after period was due. With both of them they were just like heavy periods, quite a bit of cramping the first day but otherwise just a period. I'm sorry you are going through this.

It came during the night....I'm glad it's over now but I'm so upset. Devestating to see them lovely lines then nothing. Thanks for all your help ladies much appreciated. Xxx

So sorry! I had my chemical one month and the next month my now healthy 2 yr old was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->