Think I'm In Labor..

I was in the BnB chat room when I went into labour in complete denial thinking it was the chicken tikka I had for tea...... they were all begging me to ring hosp and I was like 'no another 10 mins' thank god I gave in when I did !!!

xxx

Lol they will tell you how it, i was only roughly timing them when i first rang with my lil girl and told them 7mins and 30secs , then started timing accuralty and rang them 10mins later saying i was coming in caz they were 3mins apart 50secs, 3hrs later i was holding my lil girl its amazing how it works!! lol

Good luck Tone hope it goes smoothly for you x

Mine never lasted a minute, i would ring, if ur stuck for a text buddy, I dont mind updating, Im nearly always online, just pm me ur number and i'll reply

Good luck tone! I'm always about too if you need anyone, just pop me a pm

Good luck hun! I started like that and i had my lil girl quickly. Keep us posted!! x

oooh good luck hun, i'll be on all night if u want someone to update...but i hope uve gone the hospital by now haha

oooh ur gna have ur baby soon!!!!

good luck !

xxx

As she gone? lol ..... Tone are you still there hun? hope your gathering ya bags n stuff!!!

I put makeup on and straightened my hair before I went - pointless , cos I looked like little britain once I had given birth lol xxx

Little Britain after a shower to be exact cos my hair was soaked !!! lol xx

I can imagine!! I had a shower before i went with kieran, didn't have time with paige!!

good luck!!! hope this is it for you and you get to meet your bundle of joy soon!

We are all sat here like a load of BnB Stalkers waitin to see where you are Tone ! lol

:loopy::wohoo::comp: pressing the refresh button on this thread ....

....... or is it just me?? lol :rofl:

no me too!! Her last activity was 10 .25 so hopefully she is busy doing something!! x

:yellowcard:Here's ya red card Tone... get yourself off to the hospital :rofl:

I am totally shattered but can't sleep now!!! lol xx

I blame it on the baby insomnia that I have from 2 hours sleep last night.... Tone you have this to come... then you will be nearly as crackers as me!!! lol

Hi Girlies,

Well hospital said i can go in if i like or stay at home a bit longer an try relax.

So going to try and relax even if its just for another half hour then i'll be going in!!

WhoooHoooo!! Gonna meet my baby soon :happydance:

Thanks so much for your support!!! :hugs:

Ill post before i leave for the hospital!! Yaaay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->