Think I'm losing my plug

Kitty23

Mummy to Poppy and Noah
Reaction score
I think I'm losing my plug, a few days ago I got some snot (sorry) like stuff come out and today it was more and pink tinged. Does that sound like my plug? It's not necessarily a sign of labour is it? I'm not seeing my midwife again till next week and I don't want to make a fuss and phone up the maternity ward :)
xxx

i lost mine but mine was followed by contractions . not so much now iget a contraction every 6 hours lol. was told im in slow labour when i phoned the mw. i didnt even have 2 go down or anything just spoke to me over the phone.

as your only 32 weeks i would give the mw a call let her know best 2 just make sure everything is ok. always best 2 get checked out.

Defo sounds like your plug hun.
When I started losing mine they wanted me to come in to make sure nothing was actually starting and that my cervix was still closed.

How are you feeling? :hugs:
xx

is that when you lose your plug is about 32 weeks? I will be 30 weeks soon and wanna know what to expect.

Sounds like you're plug to me hun.. Being as how you're only 32 weeks gone and with twins I would definitely ring up just in case!!! Better to be safe than sorry :D.. :hugs:

Thanks guys :) I called up the labour ward to check if I should come in and they didnt seem too concerned lol, they said to call again if my waters break or I get a bloody show and contractions.

I've been feeling ok, just a few more Bh's this week but apart from that I feel ok :) xxx

I lost mine and within hours i was in labour. Good luck hun :hugs: x

Im getting all confused with this plug thing :haha: Wednesday i lost quite a big clear yelowish thick discharge and this morning ive lost discharge with blood in it just looks like an end to a period with bloody mucus ' not a lot' so is this the 'show'??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->