Think I'm out already

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Think I'm out already this month my temp has gone lower and I've not really had any symptoms as such

Fingers crossed its just an implantation dip.

Yup, you're still above your coverline...keeping the fingers crossed and maybe it'll come back around :) 6 DPO is right around implantation time... ;)

Thanks girls I'm very new to chatting but earlier I thought I was 9dpo hence the post but I discovered fertility friend was on manual setting rather than advanced to I was getting a false reading hence thinking I was out but it's nice to know I've got another shot as such x

I'm 6dpo too... And my temp went down a little too today.... Who knows maybe we will both have babies on June 29!

I'm 6dpo too... And my temp went down a little too today.... Who knows maybe we will both have babies on June 29!

That would be awesome, we need to do a little list each day of any symptoms we have, the only actual one I have is mild period cramps and my lower stomach feeling full like it would the day before af x

That would be awesome, we need to do a little list each day of any symptoms we have, the only actual one I have is mild period cramps and my lower stomach feeling full like it would the day before af x
I have the cramps too (but I'm also constipated) slight headache for the past few days my girls are crazy sore and I am having an increased amount of creamy cm (again sorry).
I was on the pill for so long I'm still trying to remember/figure out what is normal vs. What might be the beginning of growing a baby!

I know exactly how you feel the pill makes our bodies so confused. See I haven't got sore breasts or any of those symptoms but it's still period pains and backache an hour and a half later which I don't even get through af until it's actually here x

It's weird how some people get tons of symptoms and some people get next to nothing. With my oldest daughter I had zero symptoms (beside missing my period) and some cramps. I just thought my period was being irregular and didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 16 weeks along. Testing wasn't even on my radar because I didn't have any 'symptoms' . I wish there was one universal early symptom ... Not a hundred that may or may not be related to pregnancy.

Haha that's true, my son was completely textbook with the metallic taste etc where as my daughter I didn't actually have much and they didn't show until I was 5 weeks x

See... You're still right in the thick of the 2 week wait right along with me!

I think I'll test on Saturday when I'm 10 dpo earliest to save a few tests lol, how about you? x

Ditto.... I'm just worried about testing too early and getting a negative and being sad... Or getting a positive that ends up not progressing that otherwise I wouldn't have been aware of. Ugh the struggle is real!

I know exactly what you mean, I'm planning on testing while my husband is at work as the day I get my bfp I've got a West Ham sleep suit to use for him to discover we are expecting. I had so many symptoms last month I was convinced and gutted when I got that bfn x

Ugh now it's me today thinking I'm out! Hahaha who knew charting your temp could be so anxiety producing?! Our charts look very similar so I'm hoping that's a good thing! Love your idea about the mini get away to let him know about the bfp! I haven't even thought of that yet... I'm really hoping that's a dilemma I have to figure out soon! :) where do you live... Seems like we are close time wise. Here's to hoping both our temps jump back up tomorrow!

I live in Norfolk, U.K. Hun. It's actually a football baby grow haha, I plan to put it in a box with our babies due date but it's very important to us as our wedding was the football teams colours too and theme.

It's torture isn't it worry about every pinpoint on the graph you wouldn't believe the amount of time I spend worrying I wasn't ovulating haha x

And here I was hoping you were somewhere closer! Guess I should have realized when you said 'gutted' for the love of Pete... There is a chain hotel around here called the Hampton inn and suites... That's what I thought you were referring too! Hahahaha but now I see you said suit! Baaahahaha... Hoping I can blame that on pregnancy brain! I overanalyze everything... Esp because I know or pretty much know I did ovulate ust based on my symptoms (and what I remember from before being on the pill) I keep on saying it will happen when it happens but it would be lovely if it was this month rather than 5 months from now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->