Think I'm safe to join you over here.. unexpected pregnancy with baby number 5!

Anababe

Reaction score
Hi guys

Well I'm cautiously joining you over here after I was last here 3 years ago and had thought I'd finished my little family!

Totally unexpected and unplanned pregnancy whilst on the pill.

I've been a bit paranoid since coming off my implant and going on to the pill about 3 months ago and regularly tested just to be sure. The change from implant to pill gave me loads of crazy pregnancy symptoms so I tested every couple week to stop me worrying.

I got so used to seeing the negative tests I wasn't expecting anything other than negative it had just become routine to test.. so when I did yesterday morning and as usual left it on the side and forgot about it for half hour, I was massively shocked to come back to a pink line!! I immediately tested again with same result.. after going out for lunch and buying another couple of tests I did another two in the evening and one again this morning.. All positive.. so I think I'm safe to say it's definitely a BFP!

I've got 4 children and been through every one of them on this forum so needless to say this is the first place I come back to when I saw that line!

I'm totally shocked and not even ashamed to say a little terrified! I thought I was done, I'm 31 this year my youngest is 3 however what's done is done and myself and my partner are both slowly coming to terms with it and are happy with another little one joining us.. even if it is really bad timing! :dohh:

Anyway just thought I'd come say hello and looking forward to getting to know everyone in first tri!

Ahh babies have great timing, on their terms not ours :haha: someone somewhere had other plans for you :) congratulations and h&h 9 months

Wow what a surprise!! Congrats although I know you must be nervous!!

Thankyou. I am really nervous but we are ready and have talked a lot over last couple of days.

It's funny because it was only other day that i was saying my youngest will soon be in school and no more nappies etc after having 4 children in the space if 5 years.. they are growing up now! Guess my body had other ideas :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->