Think I'm seeing a faint line??

I'm anxious to try another brand might take another later tonight if I start holding now could test around 10pm if I'm still awake I will. Just got more in the mail today I'm obsessed with tests . I like having a few different ones to try. Still really early in my cycle praying things look good.

This is the same test after it dried line got darker :happydance:

Having some bad pinching left side actually made me say ouch other than that I feel fine.

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-24-06.42.31.jpg
    PicsArt_01-24-06.42.31.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 37
Here is my clearblue test wish I waited till fmu:dohh: but had to go after falling asleep so said why not

The pinching feeling is getting more frequent and just ate a pb&j sandwich and now queezy off to bed now test again tomorrow morning

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-24-11.13.10.jpg
    PicsArt_01-24-11.13.10.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 42
I never had any luck reading those clear blue one way or another - But I definitely see a shadow of somethinngggg on that one!!! Take another in the morning!!! Also - shameless overtester here as well - Ive done at least 6 in one day before!! It's impossible not to!!! can't wait to see how it progresses for you!!!!!! :happydance:

Afternoon test another faint line

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-25-02.00.06.jpg
    PicsArt_01-25-02.00.06.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 35
Can't stop testing hour hold with wondfo

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-25-04.08.35.jpg
    PicsArt_01-25-04.08.35.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
  • PicsArt_01-25-04.05.08.jpg
    PicsArt_01-25-04.05.08.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for the congrats I'm so nervous once again waiting till I miss my period to tell my OH, or till lines get dark enough to take a clearblue digital advanced weeks estimator then give it to him in a special way.

Your eggo is most definitely preggo. Congratulations.

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!! Try and stay positive, how many dpo are you? xx

Congrats that's so exciting!!! Especially for 8dpo!

Fantastic lines for 8dpo hun!! Have you tested again? Im 1dpo after my CP last cycle and am hoping for a rainbow baby BFP this cycle!! Its very nerve racking i know that and plan on doing same and waitkng fir a decent line this time before i tell OH. Im stalking and excited for your lovely line progression xx

Test this morning isn't as dark so I'm a little worried :sad1:

The wondfo tests are driving me crazy seems only time I get a decent line is in the morning so that has me worried a bit. (9dpo guess) started feeling extremely tired today had to take a nap and had a wave of nause ,extra cm started too. Besides that no other symptoms

But took my last clearblue and still showing a faint line.

Figured by now wondfo would be showing positive when ever I took one =:)shrug:

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-26-03.28.57.jpg
    PicsArt_01-26-03.28.57.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member