:( Think ive had a Early Miscarriage!, Gutted just doesnt cut it :( x

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
Hey Ladies, title really speaks for itself... I feel soooo numb and i guess im posting this thread just to really find out if you think the same or different to me.

Anyways, while on Holiday i got very bad Period type cramp in my front 2 days before my AF was due (I run like Clockwork, never ever late or early)... Anyways 30 mins later went to the toilet and there was some pinky blood when i wiped, not enough for a towel to be worn. Then that day following to the night it increasingly got more. The next day, i was flooded and when i went to the toilet on the towel i seen this quite large fleashy clump (Sorry for TMI) and i had to investigate its the first time i have ever seen anything like that and ive had periods for 12 years and had 2 children!... I stretched it out using rubber gloves and it was like in a circle sort of shape and measured about 10cms in length!! and had a couple of dark red/purple ball like shapes inside.

So that really got me thinking could it of just been my Period or have a miscarried. I ordered some Pregnancy tests off ebay but there hadnt arrived in time for the holiday so i wasnt able to test while there... We got back today and i thought ahhhh why not, I tested at 2:30pm, bearing in mind that i had only just been to the toilet as i was bursting in the car on the way home from holiday, and my urine was almost clear. Within 30 seconds i got a positive!!, I was in shock and still am. The days leading upto when i started to bleed, i had the early pregnancy symptoms and i did have very very very faint second lines on tests i did about 6-7 days ago.

What do you all think??? and to add even more injury its my birthday tomorrow :( and got a Big birthday bash lined up with all friends and family, i really just cant deal with that.. I just want to crawl into bed and stay there.... Im Gutted :( x

I'm so sorry.

Are you still bleeding for more than that one time as if it were AF or was it just that one episode? Maybe it wasn't a MC? Many women report having bleeding as heavy as a period during pregnancy and they are fine. I don't know how you'd find out right away though, i guess youd have to wait a week and do another test?

Ill be thinking of you I am sorry.

I had pink spotting on the 4th, the 5th it was very heavy with clumps/clot thing... and today 6th, there is nothing there... It seems to of stopped, which is very odd for my Normal AF...

Thank-you for your comments x x

I'm so, so sorry to hear this it's awful. You need to see your doctor and have a scan to check all is ok. If you have miscarried you need to know there is nothing untoward left. Are you still cramping? I really feel for you I know how hard it is and your hormones will be all over the place. Go see your doc to make sure you're ok. Take care Xx

Aww hun so sorry. But I agree with the others, I think you should go get checked out for your health :hugs: xx

Agree with others, you do need to go and see someone medical. Take care of yourself.

I agree with the others - do get checked out and let us know how you are doing. Take care of yourself and give us an update when you can! :friends:

I'm so, so sorry to hear this it's awful. You need to see your doctor and have a scan to check all is ok. If you have miscarried you need to know there is nothing untoward left. Are you still cramping? I really feel for you I know how hard it is and your hormones will be all over the place. Go see your doc to make sure you're ok. Take care Xx

I dont have any Cramping or Bleeding :S Sooo very confused... Cramping lasted for 30 mins just before the pinkish blood and thats that, Will try and get in with my doctor tomorrow to see whats what...

Sounds strange but i just dont want to go to the doctors for him to confirm my worst fear, but the sensible part of me knows its a must that i go :(

Thank-you for the comments ladies, there very much needed right at the minute. x x

Hi Babee Bugs. I know what you mean about not wanting to have your worst fears confirmed. I was in that situation with a mmc in April. But I agree with the others that you really need to go and see a doctor for the sake of your health and have your bloods done. Wishing you all the best.

And now the sickness starts :(.... I really do hate my body at times, it can be soooooooo cruel :(x

hey just wanted to say there is great suppor there for miscarraige ect, thats why i came here, hope for the best x

I wouldn't suggest an ultrasound because they won't really find anything even if you are pregnant. It's possible it could have been CM, seminal fluid, tissue from implantation, etc. I would probably contact my doctor to see what they thought, but I wouldn't rush to the hospital unless unusual (for you), heavy bleeding continued.

I'm sorry you're going through this, but I hope you allow yourself to have a good time tomorrow. Happy Birthday!

I wouldn't suggest an ultrasound because they won't really find anything even if you are pregnant. It's possible it could have been CM, seminal fluid, tissue from implantation, etc. I would probably contact my doctor to see what they thought, but I wouldn't rush to the hospital unless unusual (for you), heavy bleeding continued.

I'm sorry you're going through this, but I hope you allow yourself to have a good time tomorrow. Happy Birthday!

I only had bleeding for 1 day... and now its just pinky a nd ive had no more clumps or pain e.t.c....

Im going to get an appointment with doctor and see what he/she thinks....

Thank-you for my birthday wishes :) x

What you described sounds exactly what the sac looked like when I miscarried, except mine was bigger. I'm sorry, Hun. I hope that is not the case for you.

It doesn't make sense that you stopped bleeding though, if it was a mc. Hopefully it was just a clot :hugs:

It doesn't make sense that you stopped bleeding though, if it was a mc. Hopefully it was just a clot :hugs:

I'm soooo confused, lastnight i read up on what i could expect for a MC, and some ladies said bleeding was heavy for weeks when there were about 4-5 weeks Pregnant.

But i only bleed for about 4 hours lost a big clot and ive had nothing since :S so something doesnt sound right, and i cant get in with my doctor till next week!!! :( x

I can understand why you are confused - I would think if you had MC you would have continued bleeding and doing so heavily. The not-knowing is torture isn't it? I'm so sorry. Please update us after you see the doctor.

And happy birthday. :hugs:

I can understand why you are confused - I would think if you had MC you would have continued bleeding and doing so heavily. The not-knowing is torture isn't it? I'm so sorry. Please update us after you see the doctor.

And happy birthday. :hugs:

Thank-you Maww :)...

I thought the 2WW was hell, but yup this beats it...I suppose only time will tell (im so impatient) :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->