Think my breech boy has turned?!? What would you say??

MommaCC

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Found out two weeks ago that my lil man was breech. So I have been exercising and bouncing on my ball and having :sex: to get him to move.
So yesterday I really noticed his movements had changed and I felt a lot more kicks in the ribs and punches in my left side. Also we used the heartbeat Doppler and found his heartbeat at least 2inches below my belly button last night before bed and I could feel his hicc ups in my groin area.
Also we do belly pics every Friday night and we think he has dropped down as my bump looks lower. My boobs are not resting on my bump now :blush: and even my mil said she thought it looked lower.
So I know these are all good signs as I've read up alot on it but what do you ladies think?
How does it feel when the head engages or they drop down??
Look forward to Your replies
love mommacc xxxx

didnt want to read and run, but i too am breech, my movements are still the same, but when mw found him to be breech is heartbeat was low down

hi mine is also breech found out last week, was a bit dishearted as they are tallking about a csection due to having diabetes which i dont want ive got 8 wks to try and turn him which im hoping to do,

I don't think mine is breech, last week his head was down! He's been that way for months and has his feet permanently ingrained in my top left bump!

Oh ladies I just don't know what's going on wish my mw appointment wasn't still a week and a half away!!

same here got mw app next mon and consultant the monday after. i so hope bubs have turned i have even been doin the inversion off spining babies lol

Mine has been breech and I am booked for a C-Section next Tuesday but the MW thought she may of turned, I have a MW appointment on thursday and my pre assesment at the hospital so hopefully will find out for sure. But in all honesty I have no clue what way round she is.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"