Think My OH is cheating

kaykay

Reaction score
You prob dont care and its nothing related to pregnancy, but you are guys are the only people I can talk to at the min

I went on my OH laptop today because mine was so slow. I only wanted to check my facebook.

Anyway I went on to the the facebook page and his must of already been logged in.

He had a message from a girl, it said " IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU THE OTHER DAY NEXT TIME I'LL BRING MY FRIEND OR MY SISTER XX"

Anyway he never mentioned that he was meeting her or had met her. I just rang him and he said he hasnt met herr and he dont know why she said that

I think he lieing. He was made reduntant last monday and obvously I was upset but I also thought, this will give us the opportunity to get everything ready for the baby and he can help me abit more now.

But he always seems to have something to do so most of the time I dont see him till about 8 oclock every night.

I dont know if im overacting/emotional/hormonal???
Just feel like this pregancy is a bloody joke now and Im the only one who wants this, even though it was his idea to try for a baby..

anyway he said he is on his way back and I dont know how to react??

Just keep crying!

Sorry for rant

WTF????

Oh honey. I don't know what to say. Ask him. Be upfront about it, and tell him you saw it. Get him to explain it to you. That looks pretty bad in my opinion, but we don't want to jump to conclusions. Talk to him in person. Why would a girl send him a message like that, if he didn't meet up with her?? Do you have any 'friends in common' on FB? Do some research honey. I really hope it's not what you think.
Does he still have the clothes he wore that day? Smell them. Most girls would have perfume on right? Give them a whiff! Oh, and check to see if there are any other messages between them.

xx

:hug:

Well, do you live with him? If so.. it's kind of.. fishy.. that he's out all the time into the evening while he hasn't got a job or anything if you ask me. Have you asked him what he does all day while he's out? Maybe he's just over at a friend's who's also at home or something. And the message on Facebook doesn't sound bad in itself, but it is bad that he's not telling it like it is and explaining how he knows her, etc. to you.

My dad goes out for hours on end on his own but maybe once a week, and he has hobbies such as hiking and that (which we aren't interested in) so that, to me, is justified.

Keep in mind when you're pregnant you will tend to jump to conclusions and I found that I wanted things done but my boyfriend didn't understand the urgency to finish setting things up, buying things, etc.

Hope everything turns out to be alright!

:hugs:

You poor thing, ask him to be totally truthful to you and honest and ask him if the baby and you are really what he wants cause he better tell the bloody truth now !! xx u don't deserve to be messed around specially at this important time xx chin up sweetie xx

oh no sorry ur going through this weeks away from having baby, i would be suspicious if my oh had a message like that. i would deffo have it out with him when he gets home. if he gets angry then he prob is hiding something. could u not ask the girl who put it what she means by it? has he acted any diff recently?

:hug:

Aw sweetie what a time for this to happen! Make sure youre not getting overly stressed!! If it were me i would reply to her.. but that kind of thing has got me in trouble many years ago!
Make sure he tells you all and dont let yourself get in a state about it. Keep us posted hunny and we're here if you need to chat anymore about it!! xxxx

thanks. Well I just emailed her but had no response

I just asked her when she met up with him and that Im in my last month of pregnancy and does she know that?

Just have to see what she says

I'd have done the same hun, now make sure your not panicking though keep calm! xxx

thanks. Well I just emailed her but had no response

I just asked her when she met up with him and that Im in my last month of pregnancy and does she know that?

Just have to see what she says

Id have done the same thing. I hope hes not cheating for yours and LO's sake. :hugs:

It sounds bad but... would she really be bringing a friend or sister if they were doing dodgey? Bit of a passion killer i'd have thought.
Sounds like he did meet her but not in a romantic way. :hug:

Aww hun, I'm sorry your having to go through this.

I would say it sounds fishy, the message and the staying out all day if he has nothing else to do??

But don't jump to conclusions there could be a valid explaination for it all.

But ask him when he gets home and try to stay calm.

We're here if you need to talk.

Good luck. xxx

:( your poor sod. Let us know, I have my fingers crossed for you. If he has, i would probably kill him... but that's just me.
xxxx

Although this sounds pretty awful, you've got to put yourself AND your baby first.
Is there anywhere you can go (family or friends) so that you're not alone?
Even if you don't talk to them about it, you'd have good company.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

hope everything works out for you ..dont really now what else to say just wanted to send you big :hug:

aw hun hope everything will be ok! I know you have emailed her but i still think its important that you chat to OH about how you saw the message.. x

Well firstly I would chat to him when he gets home, only you will know if he is lying or not and I think you will have to see what he has to say for himself before taking it any further.

If he says its a friend then I would be asking how come you don't know about her and why he is meeting up in secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->