Think My OH is cheating

I keep popping back on hun to check, i hope youre ok and its just a misunderstanding! xxx

she hasnt replied, He came back but just said he hasnt met her. He swore on our babys life that he hasnt. In the end he got fed up of me crying and walked out. so im on my own and feel like shit. All my family have gone away for Easter so I have no-one to talk to only u guys. Thanks everyone x

Awww hunnny, ring him tell him to come back or youll change the locks!

:hugs:

You dont deserve to be treat like this, especially with how far along you are!

she hasnt replied, He came back but just said he hasnt met her. He swore on our babys life that he hasnt. In the end he got fed up of me crying and walked out. so im on my own and feel like shit. All my family have gone away for Easter so I have no-one to talk to only u guys. Thanks everyone x

Aw hunny!! If i lived closer i would be coming right over with a HUGE bar of chocolate! I cant believe he walked out on you though! :hugs::hug::hugs:
Is the girl from nearby atall? I really feel for you sweetie!! xoxox

Does he even actually know her? Cause it could be spam. My oh gets messages like that ALL the time. Or someone hacked someones account and wrote it to him... Reasons I dont trust sites like that. He could honestly be telling the truth. Or it could be some skank just trying to start trouble. I think you need to call your OH and have him come home and just talk after you calm down a little.

I dont know anything about her. I dont think that he has "done anything with her" but its the thought that he probably wanted to or intended to. I have really let myself go this pregnancy, I look like a beach whale and havent shaved my legs for weeks lol.. but still... i dont know what to believe I hope she responds to my email so I know for sure..

I might nick an easter egg and scoff the whole lot lol x

Could you check the sent messages part?see if there was any previous conversation?If hes nothing to hide surely he wouldnt mind showing you.After all he would want to prove his innocence i wouldve thought?Men are strange creatures at the best of times tho hehe.Hope everythin turns out ok tho hun x x x

ha ha well i would of been coniving in some way and messaged her as though it was your OH, that way you would be more than likely to get an honest answer, or just make up a random email addy in his name and contact her....i have been in the same situation myself years ago so i now know all the tactics to use lol xx hope your ok hun xx here if u wanna talk xx

Do it!!!---- in regards to easter egg!! hehe

and hun our emotions run high in pregnancy and he should be more understanding of that and not have walked out... big hugs xx

its normal to "let urself go" wen pregnant. i let myself go all the time even b4 i got pregnant n if i saw a message like that on my oh's facebook i would pin him down n beat it out of him.

if he loves u he will beg n plead with u n prove hes done nothing.

:hugs: I hope it turns out to be nothing hun, but I'd be suss if my OH got a message like that too so I don't think you're overreacting. We have a previous history though so I'm a little OTT! And he reacts exactly the same way if he gets stressed out over an arguement, walks out and then I feel even worse because he's left me all on my own when he should be sitting there making me feel better! On the other hand, if it is innocent and he has no way to prove otherwise it must be very frustrating for him too, it's such a difficult situation.

I hope it clears itself up, try not to stress out about it too much as you really don't need it on top of everything else. :hugs: take care of yourself xx

MEN :hissy: I am so sorry that you are going through this. You have not let yourself go. You are pregnant and it is not easy on you mentally or emotionally. So what about your shaved legs, it's bloody hard to bend down at the moment!!! Give yourself a break, you are in the process of caring for something very beautiful and do not need what you are going through just now.

As for this message you found could it be one of these "adult" websites. It could be one of these flirty things without anything even happening or them even meeting.

Good luck to you hun and look after yourself, have that other bar of chocolate or easter egg if it makes you better. Hopefully he will contact you soon and you can talk a bit more. Thinkin of you:hugs:

You prob dont care and its nothing related to pregnancy,

Sorry for rant

of course we care!! :hugs::hugs:
i'm sorry hun. i really hope that he's not lying to you! and i hope you can sort things out.. any time you need to rant, just rant away sweetheart. :hugs::hugs: xx

MEN :hissy: I am so sorry that you are going through this. You have not let yourself go. You are pregnant and it is not easy on you mentally or emotionally. So what about your shaved legs, it's bloody hard to bend down at the moment!!! Give yourself a break, you are in the process of caring for something very beautiful and do not need what you are going through just now.

As for this message you found could it be one of these "adult" websites. It could be one of these flirty things without anything even happening or them even meeting.

Good luck to you hun and look after yourself, have that other bar of chocolate or easter egg if it makes you better. Hopefully he will contact you soon and you can talk a bit more. Thinkin of you:hugs:

Hun thats right i never even thought of that!! Those adult sites do that all the time Bebo's really bad for it but it's profile messages they leave. The girls always look too pristeen etc to be an average site user! xxx

If she doesnt write back then it very well could be spam. As I said my OH gets it ALLL the time and I cant tell you how many times I have accused him. Also hun his walking out may just be his way of dealing with the frustration cause maybe he doesnt no how to prove to you that he didnt do or think anything wrong. Plus if she wrote it to him then he may not even have thought about her in anyway. My OH has a friend that was once trying to break us up by writing really dirty flirty messages. It was horrible. So maybe that was the case with this. I really think you should do something to calm down and then give him a chance to explain if he even knows who she is... Although I would also go threw his sent and deleted messages first to see if there is anything there. That way you will also no if he lies or not.

well if he is he is a fooking mug !!!!!!
im sorry but hes a twat and i hate cheats. You seem a lovely girl and you dont need this during your preg or even in life lol.

I had trouble with my OH on facebook to be honest i hate the sites and it causes trouble in many relationships if you ever need a chat darling you know where i am,

Take car darling
Save me some easter egg.:D
Keep your chin up .

:hugs:Hugs darling

Could you check the sent messages part?see if there was any previous conversation?If hes nothing to hide surely he wouldnt mind showing you.After all he would want to prove his innocence i wouldve thought?Men are strange creatures at the best of times tho hehe.Hope everythin turns out ok tho hun x x x

I would check the sent messages to.

Im sure you haven't let yourself go but its easy to feel like that. I felt horrible for quite a while and didn't help that oh was buggering off out all the time.

A couple of months ago I had a massive bust up with oh. I was looking at photos on his mobile - just the photos - I never ever check his phone in the 5 1/2 years we have been together, have never felt the need to. So my blood went cold when I found a pic of two girls in a club (in a seductive pose) then another pic of 2 different girls in someones lounge at 4.30am !!!!!!!!!!! I nearly passed out I was that shocked. I then went through the texts and there was one from the girl in first pic I knew this as she had also text the photo to him as well as it being saved in his memory ? Anyway I checked his phone bill and there were 8 texts to her number and a couple of calls.

When he got home I went beserk, he claimed the girls in first photo were being chatted up by his mate and he'd taken the photos and that girls in second pic were at a friends house (one of the girls is a mutual friend) and the shot didn't really show her face which is why i couldn't identify her. He only managed to save himself when I asked him if he'd ever txt the girl in the first pic (as id chkd the phone bill I knew he had) and he admitted he had but its was purely just about the club ?! If he'd of lied and said he'd never of txt her then that would of been it for me.

Sorry for rambling but wanted you to know I understand what a difficult situation it is for you. In my case I do trust my bf, I have to because I have no way of ever knowing if anything has happened. If he had cheated on me his friends would never grass him up and unless the person he cheated with contacted me id be none the wiser.......

I do think you need to sort this out with him though, if its swept under the carpet it will just eat away at you until you explode. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->