Think My OH is cheating

OMG I really don't know what to suggest as only you can make the decision that is best for you.

In my mind I would be thinking if he can do this while you are pregnant what the hell would he do when your not ? My main concern would be if you turn a blind eye to it what would be his next step.

Have you talked it over with your friends ?

You don't want to hear this but, in the long run, his behaviour is just going to wear you down to the point where you hate him.
Right now you're in panic because you're terrified of the future. You sound to me like a fighter, a scared one at the mo' but a fighter none the less. I think for your own sanity you'd have to leave him eventually, be it today or in 5 years. One day you'll have the strength to honour yourself and not be ttreated like this.
Is there any way you can comprehend being without him NOW?
His actions are so disrepectful, a joke or no joke, you don't muck about doing things like this unlesss you're missing something in your relationship. This is the cowards way of dealing with things which aren't working.

Sernding you love and strength x x x

Oh hun I am so sorry! I would think that just now don't do anything rash as your baby is almost due. Even wait until once baby is here. GIve yourself plenty of time to decide what you really really want.

My OH and I split when I was pregnant with our first basically because he was a total flirt and had been with other women and it was a really hard time for me. I concentrated on me and my baby and being a single parent was not as hard as you think, it is the fear of the unknown in a sense. Now that we are back things are much different.

You are much stronger than you think although you may not realise it just now. Just give yourself time and make sure you are doing what you want for you and your family. No-one else can make that decision for you. Good luck whatever you decide!xx

So sorry to hear this honey You will be better on your own if im brutally honest doesnt sound like you can trust him at all got to put yourself and baby first now but you have to do what you feels right:hugs:

Just wanted to message you all to say thank you. Your the only guys that have kept me sane these past 2days.

He is staying at his mums for abit so I can get my head straight and so he cant manipulate me. I really want it too work but I sont think it can now..I dont think I will ever trust him completely. He doesnt seem bothered to be honest I think maybe he is just staying with me for the babies sake.

well Ill keep you all updated. Thank you soo much again.. your all brilliant and give such good advice xxx

Hope this gets sorted for you soon - you really could do without this at this late stage of pregnancy! :hugs: x

Oh, I am so sorry that you have to go through this. What a nightmare. My thoughts are with you.......

AWw hun, Im so sorry this is happening, I hope you can sort this out, we are all here for you, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

Ask him darlin or do ur own investigatin and ask the bird whomessages him on facebook..if he is bein unfaithfull truth will come out in the end and if if he is worthy of ur heart and has any respect for u and loves the baby he wouldnt cheat...if he has cheated,wud u trust him again u can forgive but its harder to forget and if he is a creep get rid anyway he is not rite for u

awww hun i hope you manage to get your head round this soon, its the last thing you need.

And i hope your MIL is kicking the crap outta him for being such an arse to the mother of her grandchild!

I'm sorry you have to go through this. He's a douche.:hug:

:hugs: wish I knew what to tell you hun

I do think its the right thing spending a little time apart so you can get some space to think about sttuff properly. Everyone is different and this is only my personal opinion, but I think its bang out of order for him to turn it round on you about going through his stuff. That's just a way of changing the subject in my eyes.

I'm sure whatever you do will be right for you, but remember, you're never alone. All the replies on here show that much. And more importantly you have your baby too. I'm sure you'll be a great mum no matter what x

Awww Hunny, so sorry your going thru this xox
Massive :hug:

We do care hun, anytime u need to let it out, come here and rant xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back