think my self soul has gone

fulltimemum

Reaction score
lately i cannot be arsed with any one i avoid talking to people eveyone .i am sick of holding back what i really think my conferdince has totally gone now feel so messed up

Hi hun you having bad day/week or has it been going on a while?

Have you not got a close friend or relative you could talk to or maybe your gp?

:hugs:

Oh hun :hugs::hugs: hope your ok you know where I am if you want to chat Xx

Has this been going on a while? go see your GP.

its just everthing loads of people slagg me of so dont talk to them any more even family i dont have none aprt from my bro and my dad but none fo them care one bit i have mark and the kids

its more of my appernce lately i hate the way i look but dont wana change my self coz thats not me just want to fit in abit more :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ur a lovely looking lass from when u showed us ur pic. You have nothing that needs changing. And especially dont change because u think other people think u need to. All that matters is ur family.

Chin up! But see ur GP if this phase doesnt pass, u could be depressed. Huge :hugs: xxx

Ur a lovely looking lass from when u showed us ur pic. You have nothing that needs changing. And especially dont change because u think other people think u need to. All that matters is ur family.

Chin up! But see ur GP if this phase doesnt pass, u could be depressed. Huge :hugs: xxx

i think iam hun really i do xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"