Think there is something wrong with me? Scared.

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
AF came yesterday, exactly when she was supposed to, I typically get very bad cramps on day 1 or 2, but I've had none, the only thing is, I'm completely soaking through my tampons I'm bleeding so heavily, I've only been awake since 10 am and it's noon here now and I've just had to use my 3rd tampon today, that's 3 tampons in 2 hours, the bleeding is constant and even as I'm sitting on the toilet it's coming out as I'm sitting there, if there was something wrong wouldn't there be some pain? Should I call my doc? I don't feel bad, dizzy or lightheaded or weak, there's just a lot of blood, I'm kind of worried, and DH has the car at work, and my phone is in my freaking car, and I don't know what to do.

Was this a Clomid month? I had that problem with it and it scared me too. Or have you added any new supplements?

I dont have the answer hun, sorry. Didnt wanna R&R though. I would think that anything with pain would be a bit more worrying. Hope it all works out ok. Hugs. x

Oh hunni, that must be lots of blood but how weird without any pain!!! I'm not sure, i think i'd freak out too. If you really worried then yes, i think you should just give them a call. But you don't have your phone???? Oh bummer, can you use the neighbor's???? Hope it gets better soon, hope you okay, let us know x x x x

Nope, not a clomid month, not an anything month actually, was going to start soy tomorrow on CD3 but heard it can make you bleed heavier so don't know if I should even do that now. But thank you guys, even with all that blood that lack of pain probably just means a heavy period. If it doesn't lighten up by the time DH gets home I'll make my way to the doc for sure.

Nope, not a clomid month, not an anything month actually, was going to start soy tomorrow on CD3 but heard it can make you bleed heavier so don't know if I should even do that now. But thank you guys, even with all that blood that lack of pain probably just means a heavy period. If it doesn't lighten up by the time DH gets home I'll make my way to the doc for sure.

Keep us posted... FXed for you that it's just the :witch: being extra witchy this month, and nothing more serious.

I usually have to change a super XL tampon every hour when I have a heavy flow day... but then again my period only last 3 days tops (first day is light, 2nd day is awful, last day is light) last two months my period has been super weirdly light (like I need a light tampon light, kinda weird) I would wait til morning, I can usually tell if its going to slow down by how much is on my pad in the am (since you're laying down at night it seems to even it out better?) how long does AF usually last?

mine was like this, this month!! i was changing my pad on the hour every hour and when i was sat on the toilet it was like someone had turnes the tap on! even got to the point where i darent fart incase the tightening pushed some more out and i leaked!! sorry if tmi but it was awful!! no belly ache or anything though?? very strange!

Ahhh, you guys are definitely making me feel better! I guess it's just heavy days, my periods are strange, they never are the same length, sometimes they are light and sometimes they are heavy and my cycles always vary significantly in length, 3 months ago I ovulated on CD 30, the month after that I O'd on CD11 then last month on CD18, lol, so no two cycles are ever the same for me. I still don't have any cramping and the bleeding has lightened up some so I think it was just a short little fluke, nothing like mother nature tricking you into thinking your bleeding to death first thing in the morning!!!

I'm still bleeding fairly heavily, lots of big clots and such, still no cramping though, so maybe I'm just having an off period. I'm going to hope it's a good thing and my body is cleaning itself and making a nice healthy pregnancy sustaining uterine lining :) Thanks for asking, you guys are sweet.

glad your ok, maybe your right and you just needed a good clear out this month. good luck for your bfp this month. x

My last period was absolutely horrible. I was changing my tampon every 20 minutes and it lasted for 7 or 8 days (much different from my normal 3 days of light bleeding).i.eventually took.iron pills. My dr said that it was my body cleaning itself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->