think we have *finally* decided on names!!

Lhatch

TTC #2
Reaction score
So after 2 looong years of TTC I am finally starting Clomid this cycle. Call it women intuition, divine intuition, God, whatever u wanna call it....but I just KNOW I will be getting pregnant within the next three months. So....with that being said, we have been throwing around names lately and I believe we have finally decided on Reagan Alina for a girl and Matthew Keegan for boy. What y'all think??

That's awesome you have such a good feeling :happydance:

The names you picked are great!! I really love Alina - so cute!! :hugs: I've been toying around with names for awhile now too. For a girl, I like Avery Lynn and for a boy I had picked Gabriel Alistair (Alistair is the name of my deceased father-in-law). But just the other day hubby mentioned he liked the name Roan. And it has kinda stuck with me! So maybe Roan Alistair. Thinking about names is always so much fun!!! :flower:

FX you get your bfp soon and a little Reagan or Matthew will be on the way!! :dust:

Those are cute too! And for the boy we will call him Keegan. I don't really love Matthew but its dh's middle name. I would do Keegan Matthew but then he would have the same initials as dd. I wanted that at first but now I'm not too sure about it bc I like to initial things to seperare them. Lol

Aww they are soo cute names me and oh have got poppy rose for girl and jack william for a boy

Those are cute too! And for the boy we will call him Keegan. I don't really love Matthew but its dh's middle name. I would do Keegan Matthew but then he would have the same initials as dd. I wanted that at first but now I'm not too sure about it bc I like to initial things to seperare them. Lol

Great name choices! I think that if you would call your son Keegan, then it should definitely be his first name! Especially if you don't love Matthew. I actually like the sound of Keegan Matthew better :) Initials really aren't important - my sister and I had the same exact initials, and it was never an issue. My parents never regretted not being able to initial our belongings with our initials.

Aww they are soo cute names me and oh have got poppy rose for girl and jack william for a boy

I love poppy & jack!!! I had thought of Jack as a name too :) I think it is important to have a name that is cute when they are little, but also a good strong name for when they are older!

Am I crazy for already making my baby registry?? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"