Think Yourself PG??????

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Hey ladies, you think you can think yourself PG..........Like in the train cartoon, the little train that could..........I think im PG.......I think im PG........chooo choooo:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.................Its nice for a thought though isnt it..........Im so trying to hold onto every shred of PMA but I dont feel any diff from normal, and my moods aren't any diff, they actually almost confirm AF is on her way..........My anger is on a rampage..............But I do know that as soon as HCG starts to produce, that your moods can fluctuate, so Im trying to think of that instead of the impending :witch:..............Im trying to WISH it into existense, thinking that after this I"m calling it quits, but OFCOURSE I wont, and I'll be all over it when its time to O next month.........

So here's to lots and lots of PMA Ladies

OK so since, I have no replies, I take that to mean, Im absolutely crazy:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK so since, I have no replies, I take that to mean, Im absolutely crazy:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you are, you did have a reply and then posted the same message again! :rofl::rofl:

I've been repeating this mantra since I ov'd: "I am pregnant and its healthy"... have tested 8 times since last weds and have mixed results, but there's definitely been some faint lines there on at least 4!! Good luck and keep up the PMA! :hug:

Your not crazy! I'm so glad you can keep your PMA going! really hope it happens for you soon!

btw - have you seen Bee Movie? if you have you'll know what I mean by;
Thinking P, Thinking P, Thinking P......................

i'm giving the pma a try, anything is worth a go!!! xx

i think it's good to be so positive!
This cycle we are trying the opposite :shock:
Dh reckons we should try not to get preggo and that will probabaly work!

lol i like it!!! xx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm feeling the PMA this month... apparently I'm due to ov on my birthday - what better day than that! If positive thought can work (or at least help) then this is definitely my month :)

Good luck everyone. :dust:

i'm going for the opposite idea this month. we're not "trying" per say but we are bding multiple times and every day lol hehe but i hope it works out for you!!! :)

Heehee, I'm not much of a positive affirmation girl, but this post amused me... Best of luck :happydance:

i am feeling the pma love this cycle too!

Hi, new to all this. Don't know the pregnancy terms. I am trying to conceive since start of Jan 09 (previously on pill). Was due period 01/04/09. Had sore boobs on 28th &;;; 29/03/09 (which I wouldn't say was out of the norm). Had extremely itchy nipples 31/03/09 (strange - never experienced before). Period came in evening on 01/04/09 and was slighter lighter than normal on 01 &;; 02/04/09. Then I seem to have even lighter period or possible spotting 03 &;; 04/04/09. Def. spotting 05 &;; 06/04/09. Negative Preg test (cheap one from E-bay) 04 &;; 05/04/09. Felt a little queasy, cheeks burning and quite warm most of the day 06/04/09. Have also had a sore back in the middle for a few days (but not lower back as I've read on internet). I've also had a dull headache on and off over the last few days. Haven't been stressed so don't know if I'm pregnant or not. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->