thinking im gonna die constantly

Rose1983

Reaction score
i cant help but think im going to die in this pregnancy, iv had such a difficult pregnancy being a high risk with various medical conditions, its also my first baby. I know its a groomy subject to discuss and i apologise if i offend any one or upset them but i cant help but think what if something happens, just want things to go well :(((

I sympathize.... :hugs:

There were times in the begining where I've thought there's no way I could handle this (or survive this), and if this keeps up I'm going to have to have an abortion (also sorry if that offends anyone) but I'm half way through and still hanging on... hopefully you'll be OK too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally grateful, but it's just not something I'll be able to do again, with what I've gone through with this one.

Aww I have thoughts like this too although I haven't had any complications. Don't worry everything will be fine x

I sympathize.... :hugs:

There were times in the begining where I've thought there's no way I could handle this (or survive this), and if this keeps up I'm going to have to have an abortion (also sorry if that offends anyone) but I'm half way through and still hanging on... hopefully you'll be OK too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally grateful, but it's just not something I'll be able to do again, with what I've gone through with this one.

hope it goes all well for you hun:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->