Thinking last u/s tech was wrong and didn't do measurements accurately

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok so had a 28 week growth scan babe was 2lb 11 and just above the %50 line. Had a 32 week scan baby was 3lb 15 and only measuring on the 10th percentile now babe is back up to the %50th line and is almost between 6lb-7lb. And in line with my 28 week measurements so I'm presuming the 32 week scan was way out also because at 28 weeks babes head was measuring 2 days ahead at 32 she was measuring a massive 2 weeks ahead now her head is back to 2days ahead so massive difference that I'm sure cant happen. Also got a 3d pic for you guys but little miss stubborn wouldn't move her arm lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
The thing about the measurements is theyre known to be inaccurate sometimes, especially the weight. So it could be that that's what they were but they were wrong or that baby had a growth spurt?
I don't know enough about them to make an informed comment really! But I know US techs make mistakes. Our baby is breech, was breech on monday at the scan, we even talked to the tech about it and saw it on the screen, but then in our notes shes written head down! :dohh:

I'm
Thinking my 32 week scan was a mistake because the other 2 line up so well. At 32 weeks she also said that the placenta had started to calcify but today the calcification was very minimal.

Abit silly to write head down when it was seen on screen that babe was breech

My baby girl was considered as symmetrical (sp?) growth restriction: less than 5 percentileson the head circ. And low percentile else where , and was born small: 5lbs3oz at my 39 weeks 0 days pregnancy. BUT she is doing fine and growing fast and reaching milestones earlier than the average babies. So even if your tech was accurate , it doesn't always mean there will be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->