Thinking of buying a fetal doppler....

LittleAurora

2 boys 1 girl :)
Reaction score
Could any one recommend a fetal doppler that doesn't cost the earth but works! And where did you get it?

I know its too early to hear a heart beat but I was just wanting to look around and get your opinions!

Thanks! :thumbup:

I just got mine from Ebay, its an angelsounds doppler and it cost me £23 including postage and packaging :thumbup: I would deffs recommend this one..x

I was given the angel one by a friend and def recommend it

I got the angelsounds doppler for £25 and managed to find the heartbeat at 10 weeks + 5 xx

ana wiz hi bebe LCD doppler.£14 a month rental charge.

I am just renting the hi bebe doppler from ebay. I just got the babys heart beat last night. I am thinking after I can feel the baby kick I wont use the doppler so I will send it back. XXX

I just bought a secondhand Hi Bebe off ebay £50 pretty pricy, but I will sell it on again!! xx

a girl of here contacted me and is going to sell me her hi Bebe BT200 LCD doppler for £40 which is pretty cool! I cant wait untill im far enough in to hear the bubbas heart beat!

ooo thats a bargain then :) i just got a angel sounds first heard heartbeat 10+2 then again today at 11weeks, its great :happydance: even though i did only manage to find it for a short time xx

I bought an Angelsounds doppler from Amazon for about £20 (£15 for the doppler, £4.95 p&p) and I heard my baby's heartbeat with it for the first time at 8 weeks and 6 days. So worth it! (You can hear my result at 10 weeks https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...e-you-might-like-hear-my-babys-heartbeat.html )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->