Thinking of giving up

Allyson11

New Mummy
Reaction score
I'm having a really bad few days. Just had a massive fight with dh. I really don't think this is right for us right now. I just feel like I'm on my own.

It's hard TTC, especially when you've had a tiff with your partner. :hugs: you have to do what's right for you, because a happy healthy mum makes a good home for a happy healthy baby.

I hope things work out with your dh

I feel the same as you alyson11. Last month when I got my AF I sersously cried for four days. Everytime I get a neg preg test it breaks my heart and I just wanna give up! If I dont get a postive preg test this month I'm not sure what will happen next month. I cant take anymore heartbreak.

Best of luck to you. Hopefully we get our positive tests soon :)

this happened to us over the summer, TTC was so frustrating, it was like a military operation! We took a TTC break and DTD to bond rather than to make babies, it really helped us reconnect, now we feel so much more relaxed and TTC has become fun again (though the TTW and AF is still a drag!) I defo recommend taking a break, TTC is frustrating enough without being at each others throats. THe more relaxed yo are when TTC the more likely you are to get a BFP :) hope this helps xxxx

Did you take a total break with condoms or did you ntnp? Feeling a bit better now, I was a mess earlier.
It's nice to know that I'm not alone whatever I'm feeling.
:dust: to all

Yeah the first month I was TTC my OH would joke "we won't get a pup on you by me just looking at you" which was funny the first few times, not so funny coming into the second month. After that first month we just DTD when we felt like it. We'd go a whole week without BDing because my OH sex drive just isn't high enough for him to enjoy DTD every second or third night for weeks on end. I suppose the second month we just enjoyed DTD as some nights we would use a textured condom if we didn't want want to go for a shower afterwards.

Making a baby is suppose to be fun, not a choir, which I found out first hand how easily it can become a choir if your not careful

we just went the ntnp method, we didnt time it, we did it when we felt like it. We didnt have any success but it was nice to have a break, we were apart for most of the summer anyways as i went to visit my parents and we moved house as well, so TTC on top of everything else would have been a nightmare anyway!

Just do what is best for you, Rigi is right, have fun and relax, this is more likely to yeild results then if you are stressing over everything.

Alternatiely you could spice things up a bit, dont tell your OH you are O (takes the pressure and stress away), make a nice meal, get some romantic music and candles (romantic stuff basically) and make love rather than baby dance.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->