Thinking of moving again!

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Well we decided against moving to Cirencester, more due to the company than anything else. There is still a possibility of a franchise but if I opted for this I think we would more than likely move back up North, (more commercially viable for the business).

I have now however found out that Alberta in Canada is currently looking for people in my line of work and are fast tracking a state nominated programme orvisa etc in 6-12 months. We looked t Canada before but it was not viable as I had to spend a year at Uni "retrainig", it now looks as if it is just a case of sitting the state board exam to become licensed in the state and maybe a months orientation course at uni.

I would lose approx 6-8K a year in salary, but what i can see house prices are significantly lower as are mortgage repayments.

We are now seriously considering this. I want to know what anyones thoughts are on emigrating.

I would like advice/opinions on Emigrating. Opinons on living in Canda.

Thanks
Caroline.XX

:hugs: Wow that must be a tuff one to decide. Sorry I have no advice for you but best of luck on making your decision.

We would love to live in Canada :D

My only advice is, unless you know french. Live in the English speaking part lol

We have / are looking into emergraiting.

Tis either Dubai or France for us at the mo its more dubai!!

Go with your heart of hearts, if it is what you want to do then go for it, it will give you and your family a whole heap of new oppurtunities!

Good luck hun

xxx

:hugs: Wow that must be a tuff one to decide. Sorry I have no advice for you but best of luck on making your decision.

I also have no real advice but wish you luck on making a decision

mary

I think she has already moved :headspin: This thread is from 2007 ;)

OMG and look at the full of shit post Imi :rofl:

But yer OLD topic how do people find them!!!!! :rofl:

OMG :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What an old post.

Well may as well update .......

Due the wonderful economic climate @ present we are going to stay put for now. It will be virtually impossible to sell the house.

Thankfully I postponed going in August to do my exams & was planning on going in Jan.

I got a good payrise in August (after I handed my notice in, having been offered another job (lucky escape but thata another story)).

We are noe planning to ride out recession & probably ttc for no 4 later next year.

Not completely given up on emmigrating but now a bit further in the future.

hopefully in about 4-5 yrs.

LOL well thanks for the update Caroline.
To funny how there are lots of old posts showing up today lol

argghhhhhh again! lol! I sit read the whole damn thing and then realise it was written over a year ago and no longer even applies, what a waste of my life!
*walks off to make burgers*
lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"