Thinking of surrogacy...

Nanner

Reaction score
I'm considering becomining a surrogate. I've been in touch with an agency, but am still hesitant. Previous surrogates: what was the final factor that convinced you to do it (or not do it)?

Hi Nanner

I have no idea how this works, I actually only thought about surrogacy today because I received bad news from the doctor that if I get pregnant I have a great risk of heart attack and stroke and will need to do some sort of blood filtering every two weeks and 2 injections a day just to decrease my risk, still with high chances of miscarriage. That made me really sad and destroyed my dreams because I am 40 and never had a kid. In my country surrogacy is illegal… I also would like to learn more about it.

Hi there, I know this thread is a bit dated, but I just wanted to share that Fertility Road is a great resource for anyone interested in learning about the experiences of patients, surrogates, and egg donors. They publish personal stories that can help others make informed decisions about their own fertility journey. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->