Third miscarriage

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies I had my third mc today I went through a lot of bleeding and really bad cramps so I went to the ER I passed everything on my own they did an ultrasound to check also they checked my cervix it was all clear really upset but I'm glad it's over with no more baby for us I'm happy I have my five year old daughter

In sorry for your loss. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss! Life can be so cruel.. Big :hugs: xxx

Sunflower I was thinking about you hoping everything would turn out ok for you, so sorry :hugs: :hugs: xx

Really sorry you are going thorough this. Big hugs xxx

Sorry you had to go through that again.

Thanks ladies I'm really feeling weak and Crampy today I'm so upset

I'm so sorry,miscarriage really is a cruel and unfair thing :(

Big :hugs: I have been in your position I know how hideous it is, after the 3rd I also said no more my mental and physical health could take no more and I was glad of my DS, but several years later I've found myself there again and although still very cautious things are going well, never say never hun the next time may be different give your self time to heal and grieve we are all here for you :hugs:

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I've had two mcs this year and know where you're coming from, wanting to enjoy the family you have instead of putting yourself through all this again. Just be kind to yourself just now and don't put pressure on yourself either way. Hugs!

I'm so sorry Sunflower! Big hugs and lots of love to you and your family xxxxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->