Third times a charm

Lucyjo81

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

This is my third pregnancy here, first back in 2012, second 2014 and found out I’m pregnant with third on Saturday.

We had planned to start trying next month, life had other ideas though but we are over the moon, due December 5th, our second December birthday 🙈😂

I’m not feeling too bad just yet apart from pure exhaustion and a few aches.

I’d love to meet other ladies, whether due in December or not 😁

:wave: Congratulations!!

Another December due dater (2nd) here. We just started a December due date thread in the pregnancy group section but there are only a couple of us so far.

Hey, come on over to the December group. I suspect more moms-to-be will be joining us soon enough :)

Welcome! I'm having my third too! I keep wondering what I was thinking, my kids are driving me crazy. I'm sure it will all be fine.

I’m due end of November...with our 5th baby and if my dates are correct then il be due just 6 days after ds1 birthday. I’m 6+2 and it still hasn’t sunk in that I’m pregnant.

Congrats hun I am due Oct 27th with my 3rd and final with a 21 and 18 year gap between the baby and my girls very excited to be doing this all over again my youngest turns 18 in april :thumbup:

Hello ladies,

This is my third pregnancy here, first back in 2012, second 2014 and found out I’m pregnant with third on Saturday.

We had planned to start trying next month, life had other ideas though but we are over the moon, due December 5th, our second December birthday 🙈😂

I’m not feeling too bad just yet apart from pure exhaustion and a few aches.

I’d love to meet other ladies, whether due in December or not 😁

Congratulations Lucy! I'm due on December 5 too! 😁

Hello! I got my positive result yesterday, and based on LMP, I'm due December 13! Who knows when I'll actually have it, though -- DS was due November 6th and didn't make an appearance until November 22nd! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->