• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Thirsty

lorydor

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if anyone else is really thirsty ALL the time?
My mum mentioned diabeties and its worried me.
Advice would be appreciated thanks xxx

I feel thirsty all the time, not sure about the diabetes though.

I drink constantly... and pay for it every night when I'm up every hour to go to the washroom - just make sure you're drinking water and not trying to quench w/ sugar drinks! :D

it can be a sign of diabetes but from what I've read it's common during pregnancy - if you're concerned doc can do a blood test - but if your only symptom is being thirsty... I wouldn't be worried :)

I'm thirsty all the time too and I'm going for the diabetes test at 27 wkd I think it is but that's because of family history! I got thirsty alot with lottie too had the test but wasn't diabetic! Mayb mention it to mw x

Yep - I drink all the time too. Have been off tea and hot drinks almost since the beginning, so am mostly drinking water. I think it's just the body making sure baby gets enough fluid, I think think it's anything to worry about.

xx

I go through at least two big bottles of mineral waters a day, sometimes more, plus some fruit juice in the morning.

I'll have my glucose tolerance test on Monday - hope it'll be ok.

I am a drinking machine these days but it is because we are hot and we need to keep hydrated because we keep weeing ALL THE TIME :rofl: and also dehydration can cause premature labour and we don't want that. I had my wee tested for glucose 3 weeks ago and there was none so I wouldn't worry unless you are drinking more than 3 litres or so :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"