• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

This a sign???

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
Hey quick question...

So last month when i was ttc i didnt have any dreams about pregnancy or babies or anything...

So last night i went to bed and i had TWo of em! i had one and i got a positive pregnancy test and i was pregnant and sick! This is my first pregnant dream this cycle and at all really!...i woke up and thought that i was...?:(...lol

is this a sign or not really...thanks girls!!

other symptoms...7dpo
cramps, belly button pain, stabbing pain in right boob, peeing a tad more?...and umm thats about it...oh and sore throat for like 4 days now..seems better today?

vivid dreams are a sure sign but not sure about dreams about pregnancy

missing u girlies in chat, i might get home in time for a quickie. leaving work now so might see u later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

missing u girlies in chat, i might get home in time for a quickie. leaving work now so might see u later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sparkle I was in the general chat room but didn't see you come in! :dohh: When was this?

I had a few dreams about pregnancy tests and them being positive, I think it was just me wanting an answer

this month i've had 3 pregnancy dreams and will find out next week if they meant anything or not

GOOD LUCK XX

yea im not thinking about it too much ..but found it so werid cause i never remember my dreams..only when i preggers..i guess well see!..lousia when are you testing?

Thats wierd because last week i had a dream about being pg, and guess what took five tests and got faint pink postives gunna wait till tmoz is out the way witch is wen witch is due then ill post in bfp annoucements

Gabby...that is a very good sign! the hcg hormone is known to cause vivid dreams!!

I forgot to tell you this in chat...but last time I was pregnant, I got dreams the month before that I would get pregnant. I had loads of :bfp: dreams in my december cycle, and we got preg my january cycle. We werent even TTCing, so how weird is that? I also got :bfp: dreams last cycle too...but that prob was bc hubby was hounding me about starting TTC. just wanted to let you know!

yes vivid dreams are a big sign hunny!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"