This baby is driving me potty!! lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Amanda, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Amanda

Amanda Mum of 3

He/she is moving constantly, which is lovely.:happydance: But.....

..... because he/she isn't big enough for me to feel proper movements, it feels like I'm being gently tickled from the inside!!! Scratching the outside doesn't help!:dohh:

It's like when I broke my wrist and it was always itching inside, expect I don't think that shoving a knitting needle into my belly button would do much good!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2. Mummy&bump

Mummy&bump Well-Known Member

o hun im so jealous although i do see where ur cumin 4m lol i cant wait to feel flump move

xx

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

wait till it tickles your lady zone lol Mine danced lightly onit and it did annoy me a bit the feeling. Now it kicks daddy from in there.

4. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

aww my LO does this at 2 in the morning lovely but just not at that time!!

5. 1st time mom

1st time mom Well-Known Member

wait a second!!! you mean while you two are *ahem* you know, he can feel it kicking him there???

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

No haha noting to do with that. god thats a freaky thought! :rofl:
    I could feel it tickling my ...ok i cant think of a better word for vagina from the inside it was tingly

7. 1st time mom

1st time mom Well-Known Member

ohhhhh, ok!! I knew what you meant about it tickling you, but when you said Daddy could feel it "there" now too, I thought you meant, well you know... I was freaked right out... I had never heard of such a thing before and if that was the case I don't think my hubby would ever come near me again until after the baby is born :rofl:

8. spelbound

spelbound Well-Known Member

When me and the missus are 'ahem', as you put it, baby gets as far away as possible. No seriously she does. She moves up as close to mummy's ribs as possible and curls into a ball.

9. katieandbump

katieandbump Well-Known Member

awww great isnt it i had that feeling then it started to turn into poppings and now its like flicks, soon enough it will be full on kicks eeek lol xx

10. heather91

heather91 Preggers with 2nd

:rofl: If only this could be said for our LO. She seems to move around more when we do. She can seriously ruin the moment! X