This baby is driving me potty!! lol

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
He/she is moving constantly, which is lovely.:happydance: But.....

..... because he/she isn't big enough for me to feel proper movements, it feels like I'm being gently tickled from the inside!!! Scratching the outside doesn't help!:dohh:

It's like when I broke my wrist and it was always itching inside, expect I don't think that shoving a knitting needle into my belly button would do much good!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

o hun im so jealous although i do see where ur cumin 4m lol i cant wait to feel flump move

xx

wait till it tickles your lady zone lol Mine danced lightly onit and it did annoy me a bit the feeling. Now it kicks daddy from in there.

aww my LO does this at 2 in the morning lovely but just not at that time!!

wait till it tickles your lady zone lol Mine danced lightly onit and it did annoy me a bit the feeling. Now it kicks daddy from in there.

wait a second!!! you mean while you two are *ahem* you know, he can feel it kicking him there???

wait a second!!! you mean while you two are *ahem* you know, he can feel it kicking him there???

No haha noting to do with that. god thats a freaky thought! :rofl:
I could feel it tickling my ...ok i cant think of a better word for vagina from the inside it was tingly

I could feel it tickling my ...ok i cant think of a better word for vagina from the inside it was tingly

ohhhhh, ok!! I knew what you meant about it tickling you, but when you said Daddy could feel it "there" now too, I thought you meant, well you know... I was freaked right out... I had never heard of such a thing before and if that was the case I don't think my hubby would ever come near me again until after the baby is born :rofl:

ohhhhh, ok!! I knew what you meant about it tickling you, but when you said Daddy could feel it "there" now too, I thought you meant, well you know... I was freaked right out... I had never heard of such a thing before and if that was the case I don't think my hubby would ever come near me again until after the baby is born :rofl:

When me and the missus are 'ahem', as you put it, baby gets as far away as possible. No seriously she does. She moves up as close to mummy's ribs as possible and curls into a ball.

awww great isnt it i had that feeling then it started to turn into poppings and now its like flicks, soon enough it will be full on kicks eeek lol xx

When me and the missus are 'ahem', as you put it, baby gets as far away as possible. No seriously she does. She moves up as close to mummy's ribs as possible and curls into a ball.

:rofl: If only this could be said for our LO. She seems to move around more when we do. She can seriously ruin the moment! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->