this baby is trying to escape... alien style

barrowland

Reaction score
hopefully shel figure the right way out when the time comes but until then it seems she wants to come out through my belly and kick her daddy in the face like she did earlier:haha:

haha ive just started getting alien belly and am hoping it gets better as time goes on, really does look like this little one is trying to escape!! love chasing little hands and feet around my belly , although looks very weird when they are poked through my belly button :s

doesnt it just look wierd! its starting to hurt now though shes been going mad all day!

I've had an alien on board for weeks now, she likes to freak out the cats by rolling around and making them scatter :rofl: or my hubby who can see it across the room :shock:

Hubby thinks it's hilarious when she sticks a foot out and it damn near comes out of my belly. :dohh:

haha isnt it great....felt a little awkward at church this am...the teenager sitting next to me couldnt keep her eyes off my bump which was jumping and rolling around...lol completely out of my control...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->