This Baby Might Be Early

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Hi girls had midwife today she came and did a home visit instead of me going
to see her, over the weekend been having what looks like a show and tightenings, she examined me today and said that she thinks the babys head has gone down quite a bit as 2 weeks ago she could feel babys head but today she couldnt feel it and is 99.9 % sure that its gone down quite a bit so i have a scan on friday to make sure it is her head and not her bottom (lol) but midwife did say that i it is her head then maybe there is some activity going on and as ive decided to have the baby in hospital she said to ask when im in labour if the birthing pool is free so i can use that (i wouldnt mind that actually) so shes wrote it on the front my book and on my birth plan when she described to me what a show looked like it was exactly what i have been having but told that if there is blood present to phone her as im rhesus neg i need to been seen so been told also if i experience pains and the are not subsiding to go in and get checked so im getting nervous now as im only 36 weeks it would be nice to have her early than go over just a waiting game now will update on friday

spunky xxxxx

Don't woory too much, my ds was born at 36 weeks,(can't use pool until 37 weeks 'tho), and Kayleigh was induced at 37 weeks, so i would say anytime now shouldn't be a problem.

Keep fingers crossed its sooner rather than later.

well im 36 weeks + 4 days after thsi weekend she can come becausemy parents are away and havent got anyone really to watch my son well i have but i dont want to go into labour and my mum not here i wont be able to relax at least if hes with my parents i will be ok xxx

Noo not fair your not allowed to beat me!!! :p

best get everything packed and ready, dont worry Im sure your bub knows the best time to arrive and all will be fine! :)

Coby was engaged at 36 weeks and i had a show every week or so, still no labour tho! lol he was a stubborn little git :D

xx

i know girls morgan was stubborn with me my waters went but no he didnt want to come out so had to be induced not nice but have had really bad pains over the weekend just waiting now for friday hopefully she wont be too long my bags are packed and carseat is ready just need her out now lol aww well i 3 weeks and a few days hopefully not too long good luck for the birth cat thought you would have gone by now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->