This baby needs to come.. NOW!! :'(

Have you called them hun?

No hun, i text my mum and asked her if we should phone up and ask but she said hes that bad they don't think he'll make it till morning, so to see what happens but not make any decisions yet.

:cry::cry::cry:

:hugs: My prayers and thoughts are will you, I hope he can hang on and see her, thinking of you all, take care :hugs: XX

Just wanted to let you know i can kind of sympathis with you on this one.

My OH nan has just been diagnosed with lung cancer, they are not yet sure how advanced it is, but the way she has gone downhill so fast, the signs dont look good. She had a scan today and has to go have a camera on friday.

OH loves his nan to pieces and she was proper made up she was gonna have her first great grandchild to fuss over.

Shes 75 and docs have said that even if its treatable, they dont know wether she is strong enough to get through the actual treatment :(

Try and stay strong hun *HUGS*

My grandad died of cancer 9 years ago, he was ok for a few months then within the space of a week went rapidly down hill, he was so ill on the last night that I think he should have gone but I was at work and no-one contacted me, I went straight there afterwards and he was told I was there and parking then car with that he went and let go just as I was walking up the corridor. I was devestated!! It's strange, it's like he hang on as long as he could so that he knew my nan would have someone to comfort her.

This must be awful for you, you sound really close to him, I hope he stays with you till bubs is here, but if not I am sure he'll be looking on with a huge smile, so proud of you and his first great grandson! xxxxxxxx Hugs!!!

I hope he can hang on Laura.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time :hugs:

i'm sooooo sending you tons of luck on having her VERY soon!

How is he hun..thinking of you last night?

Thanks for all your kind words hun.

Hes still really bad :( Can't even wake up now, he sometimes jumps up in agony and screams but thats about it.

I went to see him today after my sweep, he was asleep most of the time but showed a little sign of life whilst i was there, i told him i was there and that the baby is close to coming now and he came out with ' ohh my baby is here!' . It broke my heart :( He was so happy, but he just fell straight to sleep after he said it. I just had to run out and burst into tears :(

xx

BIG HUGS hun xxx

sending lots of strength to him and labour vibes for you xx

Huge :hug: hun, Im thinking of you so much, stay strong, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583