This chart's a crazy one! Any insight?

Rae.Rae

Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/445cdb

Any ladies want to help interpret my chart a little? My temps were INSANE prior to ovulation and the one positive opk I did was a blaringly obvious one, followed by a day full of o pains. Now, ever since o, it's nicely and evenly been rising.

I'm praying, so hard, that this leads to my bfp!!! The bottom of my feet were itchy on 5dpo and I've been having gentle tugging cramps in my ovary/uterus area ever since 4dpo, mostly on the left side but sometimes they alternate. I'm sooo tired, but I'm sure I'm just reading into things, since I'm only 7dpo and symptom-spotting like a crazy person. :)

Any thoughts/guesses?? Good looking chart after o?

Are your cycles normally this long? 70+ days? After O the temps look good so far.. Still early in the TWW but high temps are a good sign

Thanks, ladies. :) My cycles are always long, usually 42-50 days long. My last cycle was 92 (I think?) and now this one. I attribute it to the weird vitamins that my doctor had me on. I stopped taking all those this cycle and only have been taking a multivitamin and a vitamin d (and progesterone now that I've ovulated) and I o'd about a week and a half after I stopped with the other vitamins. I'm not sure if that's coincidence or not.

I've taken clomid before and it shortened up my cycles to roughly 32 days, but it never led to conception and drove my hormones mad. If I don't get my bfp this cycle, I'll be trying soy isos to shorten up my cycles, since it acts like a natural clomid.

The reason I posted though is that NEVER after o have my temps been so lovely and so steady. I mc'd back in 2012 and haven't gotten pregnant since. That bfp was a surprise, as we were NTNP at that time, so I don't know what my temps were then. I hate getting hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->