This feeling i got

puddytat

Reaction score
As i am going to be 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow is it normal to feel pregnant one minute and not to feel pregnant the next minute?

I have had this feeling before in my last 2 pregnacies but thpse 2 ended up in a miscarraige.

Should i have this feeling.
Some advice please.

Kat

This is my first and I'm also 9 weeks tomorrow! So I can only go by what I feel but sometimes I don't feel pregnant at all. I'm incredibly nervous about having my first scan but I know it won't be till I have that, that I can believe it. The only symptoms I have are tiredness and feeling ill, otherwise nothing else has changed with me so far so it can feel very unreal. Good Luck x

I had exactly the same feeling last week at 9 weeks one day I had symptoms and none the next but they were back again the next day so I wouldn't worry too much. As the placenta begins to take over symptoms become less and less anyway - I know how hard it is not to worry though I do it all the time :) x

I'm 9 weeks today too :D It is pretty normal.. I don't feel pregnant all the time. If it weren't for the greasy hair and ever growing body hair I probably wouldn't think I was pregnant.. lol!

Hi hun, this is exactly how I felt betweek 8 weeks to about 11 weeks one min I had symptoms and felt pregnant.... the next nothing!!!

Now I am 13 weeks and heading into my 14th week and I feel so so pregnant with a belly coming and everything... enjoy the days you feel ok!!!x

i dont feel pregnant at all. when i first found out i was, i didn't feel like it. a few weeks later i was all about it and felt like there was a baby in me. now i don't feel like i'm pregnant at all. all my symptoms have seemed to gone away, but everyone keeps telling me that that is normal.

well that's reassuring, I hardly have any symptoms either except being tired and hungry ha. Thanks

Hi, its very normal to feel like that. I had bad nasuea between 5wks and 9 1/2 wks then they all packed up and left. The only sysmptom I had were big boobs but no longer sore, no nausea, no tiredness nothing. Needless to say I was terrified and went to my 12 scan fearing the worst.

I had a nuchal scan which is more in depth than a normal one and all was completely fine. The baby is well formed with a strong heartbeat and they put me forward one day. I hope this has reassured you a little its a normal occurence and I'm still pretty much symptom free now.

As everyone says....enjoy the sick free days!!

there where times with my other two near the end when I even forgot I was pregnant.
God knows how as I was the size of a small bus.

But yeah its a normal thing :D

I have never felt pregnant, apart from tiredness and heartburn, which have gone now, I have never had any symptoms. No sickness, no bump, nothing. I am excited about my scan to prove to myself there really is a baby there, but at the same time I'm worried they'll find nothing. I thought pregnancy was going to be a happy time, I didn't realize I'd spend my whole time worrying.

i dont feel pregnant just have tiredness not much ms which was worrying me i get a scan 2morrow tho, its weird cus with my lo i had bad bad ms and bloating ect i felt verry pregnant with her

I'm glad I'm not the only one... I keep telling OH that I'm really not convinced that there's anything in there!! I feel like I need proof? Even just hearing the heartbeat would be so amazing and would definitely make it more real for me.

I'm also worried that when I eventually go for a scan they will find nothing in there!! I haven't had many symptoms at all, tiredness for the first 4 - 8 weeks but now I feel fine..

I have not really felt pregnant either. I have been told to enjoy these days too. The only symptoms I've had is fatigue and boob soreness. Other than that - nothing. No MS at all. Somedays I feel as if I am starting to get a bump (as I have to use a rubberband on my pants button) but then the next day it is gone so I guess it is just bloating.

All will be well I am hoping.

I have my first appointment a week from tomorrow. DYING to hear the heartbeat.

I am worried too. I am just hoping when i go for my scan that they will find something there. I think that is my main worry. I think i am going to be like the rest of you wait until to see the pic when i go for my scan to believe that i really have a baby.
I am just really worried that if i do something i am going to harm the baby.

im only 7 weeks today and already im going through the thing of feeling pregnant then nothing. the thing i notice the most is feeling sick not in the mornin but around the evenin times as ive had that for the past few weeks but the last 2-3 days ive had nothing and really startin to panic now :(

Yep - I'm 9 weeks today (going on my ultrasound last week) and today I'm really feeling ok so far. My boobs still hurt and I'm grumpy as hell, but I'm not feeling really nauseous like I have been for the last 5/6 weeks. I've been expecting it to get even worse until 12 weeks so this is a bit weird. All was perfect at the scan last week though so I'm thinking this is all fine - just that I've either got used to the level of hormones going around at the moment and that I'll feel worse again once they increase, or that my placenta's starting to take over (which it starts to do from 8 weeks apparently) and so the hormonal effects are wearing off... xx

im only 7 weeks today and already im going through the thing of feeling pregnant then nothing. the thing i notice the most is feeling sick not in the mornin but around the evenin times as ive had that for the past few weeks but the last 2-3 days ive had nothing and really startin to panic now :(

Same as me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->