This helps morning sickness!!!

Indi Ocean

Reaction score
I urge anyone struggling with morning sickness to try this! I am not professing a cure here but this is the first thing that has made a SIGNIFICANT difference to my morning sickness...from someone who has tried every natural remedy under the sun and several prescriptions!

After being so severely sick 24/7 day and night (even while I slept!) I continued my mission to find something that could help. I had pretty much lost hope by this point as I'm in the second trimester and still battling morning sickness. Until I came across an article by a woman who has had 8 children and suffered terribly with all of them, until now. This paragraph struck me right away:

"H. pylori is a bacteria that lives in the stomachs of as many as half of the world's population. Interestingly enough, one study found that 100% of women with HG that were biopsied tested positive for it. In recent years, there have been multiple studies making the connection between H. pylori colonization, and morning sickness".

100% of the women studied with acute morning sickness (HG) had this bacteria! Why have I never heard of this?:shrug: It seems pretty darn significant! So the next question is how to combat the bacteria to get it back to a healthy balance. Well....the article talks about colloidal silver being a natural antibiotic. For me, there doesn't seem to be enough research on taking it whilst pregnant, so I bypassed that and looked at what else she suggested:

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR AND FERMENTED FOODS!
Now it's still early days, I have been doing this for 2 days now but it is enough to have me convinced this really works. The article suggests; "My favorite way to drink it is to add 1 tsp apple cider vinegar and 1/2 tbsp raw honey to 1 quart of ice water. This way, the flavor is very subtle, but unlike just straight-up water, I can actually drink large quantities of this without getting sick to my stomach. Getting enough fluids and staying hydrated is key to averting nausea. Many women report eliminating their morning sickness simply through adding apple cider vinegar to their drinking water".

NOTE: Steer away from carbs like bread (unless sourdough) and white flour as the bacteria thrives on this. Complex carbs like pasta are ok in moderation.

Finding this article was seriously a godsend, I think I would have lost my marbles if I had to suffer another day. Try it ladies and report back! I so hope it works for you too! Remember it might take a few weeks to get a healthy balance of bacteria back in your stomach but you should start to feel a difference within a day. So sip on that vinegar water every time you feel a little queasy!! :flower::happydance:<3

https://stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/the-cause-and-cure-of-morning-sickness.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->