This is a positive opk right?

saveme

Reaction score
So i started testing yesterday because I felt some pretty sharp pains on my left side and my back was/is killing me... so like a crazy woman I started yesterday can you tell me was it positive yesterday or today I've never done test strip opks I've done smiley face opks but like 8 years ago, so I think it is but I wanna know if you ladies think so as well?20190518_123426.jpg20190518_123005.jpg

CD13 definitely looks positive to me! Good luck!

Ok so i got off of work my back is hurting so bad and my cm is super watery. Well the opk has darkened more than the control line does that mean opk is now positive? Or I'm still surging? Or its at its peak? Im so confused!20190519_000716.jpg20190519_001614.jpg

A positive is when it's as dark or darker than the control line. So they're both positive. I always got 2 days of positives and my doctor told me to take the first positive and assume I'd ovulate around 24hrs after that. I followed the sperm meets egg plan, so as soon as I had my first positive I did the deed for 3 days after that lol.

A positive is when it's as dark or darker than the control line. So they're both positive. I always got 2 days of positives and my doctor told me to take the first positive and assume I'd ovulate around 24hrs after that. I followed the sperm meets egg plan, so as soon as I had my first positive I did the deed for 3 days after that lol.
Thanks so much for your input and help, I'm totally confused it does put alot more pressure to dtd... so I think for me this will be the last time using opks I usually just dtd every other day for 7 days of my ovulation week, and it's worked but since the removal of my tube I thought it might help, to use the opks to maximize our chances but I'm not your dtd everyday type, but I'm hopeful me and dh will get our lil peanut soon...

I've had my tube removed too. I'm not the dtd every day type either, with work, housework, life in general I'm too tired for that lol and I prefer to do it when we're in the mood, not because we need to. But I wanted to maximize our chances as I was worried removing my tube would have affected us, but we conceived 3 months after my tube was removed. I got it removed in November, we didn't try in December. Tried in January and nothing, then followed the sperm meets egg plan on February and here we are! Good luck, I know it will happen for you very soon x

I've had my tube removed too. I'm not the dtd every day type either, with work, housework, life in general I'm too tired for that lol and I prefer to do it when we're in the mood, not because we need to. But I wanted to maximize our chances as I was worried removing my tube would have affected us, but we conceived 3 months after my tube was removed. I got it removed in November, we didn't try in December. Tried in January and nothing, then followed the sperm meets egg plan on February and here we are! Good luck, I know it will happen for you very soon x
Aww thank you so much mama!!! And I hope you have a smooth, safe, and wonderful pregnancy +delivery

My latest one from today, before work. Still looks positive
20190519_134702.jpg

When I got pregnant back in Nov. I had pos opk for 2 days. Some of my opks were super strong darker that the control line. Good luck!!!

Those are great positives hon. Ure line has actually gone darker than the control that's supper dupper positive. Mine only ever got as dark as the control line never darker. Only time I had it darker was when I was pregnant. Good luck hon i have it all fixed for you

Those are great positives hon. Ure line has actually gone darker than the control that's supper dupper positive. Mine only ever got as dark as the control line never darker. Only time I had it darker was when I was pregnant. Good luck hon i have it all fixed for you
Thanks so much for looking... amd I hope all is going well with your pregnancy and baby is healthy!
I have to say this is totally new territory for me and it really does put more pressure to dtd but me and dh are so ready, but it really does take the fun out of it for me! My opks are still positive but I spoke with my midwife and she said after the 1st is positive to bd 2-3 days straight then every other day for another 2-3 days she also said it helps if you dtd a day or 2 before a positive opk as well, so hopefully I O soon because I still haven't had a temp shift yet so I'm getting concerned/tired also pretty sore down there8-[8-[
I know my body is pushing the right hormone to get that egg popped out but for some reason it hasn't as per no temp shift yet#-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->