This is a TMI thread....... Need advice

MrsGreen

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I am seven weeks and I wanted to know if anyone elses husband have noticed that their.... um.... wives who-has have become a little more..... eh, stretchy:blush:. I DO NOT mean loose by any means. Just stretchy. Ive always been a "smaller" person if you catch my drift. I figured it was just the hormones doing what they are supposed to do down there. Has this happened to anyone else??:blush::blush:

Haha sorry no advice here, because I was always reallyy swollen so it was like I was a virgin again :haha:

I wouldn't typically think that it would be stretchier till the last trimester as pelvis expands- expanding other things. Lol.

Hmmm... He hasn't said anything but I'm gonna ask next time! LOL

I've become tighter than usual. Making sex rather awkward.

ive become tighter too its kind of painful sometimes. i heard that the increased blood flow to the area can make it feel stretchier for some women though :thumbup:

Yeah early pregnancy actually makes me a little tighter

The first several thrusts are quite painful for me until things loosen up a bit. I have to hide my expression from DH!

Maybe it's not stretchier but seems that way because of increased fluid from being pregnant? I mean the more lubricated one is, the stretchier I think it seems.

Its tighter for me and im also "dry" lol

I'm actually a lot more tighter than I was before which makes love making a bit more difficult :$ lol

He honestly wouldn't know, since we had a m/c last year we're too scared to have sex until after my 12 week scan on Wednesday. I will def ask him this weekend when we finally 'celebrate'. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->