this is driving me nuts!!

Teeny

Reaction score
this morning I posted that af was on its way, was cramping a bit, af due today, I'm normally like clockwork so was gutted af was on its way. popped a tynenol as my cramps can get really bad and put a pad on and got n with taking lo to story time!

so over 12 hrs later....no af yet!

with my first I was convinced af was arriving as I had cramps and what I realized after was in plantation bleed.

have tested, bfn

keep trying to forget about it as either way I just Ave to wait for af or for bfp but its driving me crazy!!!!

just wanted to vent to ladies who know how I feel!!

I've not been pregnant but I do know how you feel. I've had a lot of discharge, (TMI) lately, clear/whitish but not odor or anything and every time I feel like af is here it's just a little discharge coming out. I have no idea what that means for me but the waiting is terribly hard.
Hopefully you will get your BFP soon. How many dpo are you?

Hi Teeny,
The anticipation is the worst! My AF has been irregular since DS - so now I always feel like I'm "late". If this turns out to be a long cycle AF could come this weekend. I haven't tested - am just waiting to see for a few more days. What is weird is I had cramps for about 3-4 days and now nothing. I really thought I'd have gotten my period by now based on how I was feeling a few days ago - who knows? Hopefully it's a good sign. Good luck to you!! I'll cross my fingers that AF stays away! Test again in a couple of days and let us know :)

thanks ladies, fx u get ur bfp's

so still no af, but cramping again this morning. I'm now 12dpo I think, got a bit lost with my dates this month but def 10+dpo.

I guess we will see soon enough......

No AF for me today yet! I keep struggling with wanting to test - I may cave by tomorrow morning it will be CD32 (my longest ever have been 35), but then I keep thinking I've made it this far- why not wait until day 36... 4 days seems forever away!! I haven't really had any symptoms though to make me believe I am pg. If I did get a BFP I would be very shocked!

af arrived just now! :-(

but my toddler was a terror to put to bed tonight and I'm relaxing with a glass of vino now so consoling myself.

gl to u guys! xxx

New to this site, but feeling a little anxious. Hubby and I are TTC #1. Had "old blood" the day before my period, which only lasted 3 days. Normally, I don't have"old blood" at all, my periods last between 4-5 days and my last day was very light, which is unlike the usual. My husband and I have already gone through 1 MC about a year ago. We are hoping to be one of the lucky ones soon.

So I've come to the conclusion that the internet is not helpful when someone thinks they are pregnant. Everything I google keeps telling me that all signs point to pregnant. We will find out what the verdict is tomorrow. Hubby will be by my side when I take my pregnancy test in the AM. I have had some acne pop up on my chin lately that is WAY out of the norm for me paired with mild headaches. Not to mention the old blood before and after my shortened period.

Sorry not meaning to be mean, sometimes cycles get whacked out, you are regular until irregularity sets in (it specially does when ttc) i was like clockwork until 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->