this is going to be my first baby so i need a little help (:

firstbabyx3

Reaction score
hi im trying to concive my first child:) me and my fiance have bin having unprotected sex for 4 months now hoping for a baby and i think this time might be it but im not sure:) so i apologize in advance if im a little to detailed lol so i had a very light period that was very short about 26 days ago usually i get my period every 30 days for the past week in a half maybe iv bin getting very nausea but nothing come up my breasts are swollen and tender i am peeing alot im drinking more i have mild cramps and sharp pains on either side im constopated and sometimes i get the runs to im tired im moody alos my vagina is havings some tan colored discharge and its extremely wet like im not sure how to explain it it just super wet all over i took 2 pregnancy tests from the dollar store and they both came out negative what should i do ? could i be pregnant ?

you could be! if you usually have a 30 day cycle, that'd mean you'd ovulate around day 16 or so, so you'd only be around 10dpo. those sound like pregnancy symptoms to me, but some people dont get positive tests until much later. I'd say wait a week or so and test again, since by 17dpo it should definitely show up on a test

good luck!

Good luck, I know how hard it is to wait, it may be too early to show a positive yet, I showed BFNs until 10Dpo then a very very faint positive on cheap sticks for a few days after that, I would say wait a couple if days and if your period hasn't showed up get a first response test. X

Thanks guys :) I'm going to planned parenthood on monday to get a better test :) cross your fingers and pray for me :) really really hoping I am ill keep you posted ! :)

hoping you get your positive on Monday! that's when i'll be testing too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->