This is going to sound silly

L

Laura--x

The usual size i wear is 8/10, mostly 8s. Theyre tight on me now so i went out and brought a few 10/12 clothes, mostly tops as i can fit into 10 bottoms still.

If i was to buy mat clothes, would i buy size 8s or 10s? or 12s? ? im confused lol

you buy maternity clothes in whatever size you wore beofre pregnancy, so in your case 8/10. then they're meant to be designed to last you throughout pregnancy by growing with you, but sometimes you need to go buy bigger ones later on!

I can never know. Maternity pants never fit me :'( They are way too big I hate it. Why can't they make maternity for smaller people. I always have to try everything on before I buy it. When I go to a boutique they might have a bunch I can buy, but then it is so pricey :'( I buy some of my shirts at wallmart if they are nice enough.

I bought a pair of work maternity pants cuz I cant stand the tightness around my belly, especially when I sit at my desk. They are my favorite thing right now! Who cares if I'm not huge yet! They feel like PJ's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->