This is going to sound silly

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Laura--x, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

The usual size i wear is 8/10, mostly 8s. Theyre tight on me now so i went out and brought a few 10/12 clothes, mostly tops as i can fit into 10 bottoms still.

If i was to buy mat clothes, would i buy size 8s or 10s? or 12s? ? im confused lol

2. Ju_bubbs

Ju_bubbs Proud single Mummy of 5!

you buy maternity clothes in whatever size you wore beofre pregnancy, so in your case 8/10. then they're meant to be designed to last you throughout pregnancy by growing with you, but sometimes you need to go buy bigger ones later on!

3. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

ohhh i get it now :)

thanks x

4. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

I can never know. Maternity pants never fit me :'( They are way too big I hate it. Why can't they make maternity for smaller people. I always have to try everything on before I buy it. When I go to a boutique they might have a bunch I can buy, but then it is so pricey :'( I buy some of my shirts at wallmart if they are nice enough.

5. Raqual24

Raqual24 Well-Known Member

I bought a pair of work maternity pants cuz I cant stand the tightness around my belly, especially when I sit at my desk. They are my favorite thing right now! Who cares if I'm not huge yet! They feel like PJ's!