This is how rubbish IC’s are!

reeve

Reaction score
Thought I’d just point out how awful ic’s are... these tests were all taken with the same wee!

Attachments

• B89F36A9-26CB-4853-B13A-0A08886AADA5.jpg
    B89F36A9-26CB-4853-B13A-0A08886AADA5.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 141
What are ICs? Sorry trying to get to grips with try abriviations.

I ageee!! Especially these ones! They used to be so much better than they are now. In fact today I found an old one step test and dipped it along with the new one step test and the difference is shocking! Why have they changed something that already worked so well!?

Attachments

• F3C98E95-CD12-4890-A79D-7E573B4D518A.jpg
    F3C98E95-CD12-4890-A79D-7E573B4D518A.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 32
I ageee!! Especially these ones! They used to be so much better than they are now. In fact today I found an old one step test and dipped it along with the new one step test and the difference is shocking! Why have they changed something that already worked so well!?
Oh wow- that’s crazy!

I ordered 40 for this month ( poas) so I thought I’d use one today - even though I had a positive digi a week ago... I could believe it was so faint I panicked, shot to shop to get a new digi and dipped in the same wee. Sooo relieved when it had changed to 2-3....

I won’t be dipping anymore ic’s ( internet cheapies)

That's so weird! I've found ICs the best in this pregnancy, got much stronger lines on IC than I did frer. Congratulations!

Oh my word that is rubbish ic's were always my go to tests without spending a fortune wow xx and congrats also xx

That’s weird - maybe a bad batch? I got all my bfps on ICs first, including my current pregnancy at 10dpo so I really rate them!

Same here i find ic's brilliant and a great option financially to frers considering my poas addiction!

I found even ones from the same pack using the same sample would vary hugely. One would be barely visible whilst the other would be a much stronger line, which is why I bought lots of them and would always use a few at a time. I found Blue Cross more reliable in terms of line consistency and progression. You can find these cheap on Amazon too

Out of curiosity where did you purchase your tests from?, I think I've just had a very very faint line on IC that I got from ebay. I think I'm going to have to get some FRER!.

Yeah, the green handled ones aren't that great either. lol! These were from this pregnancy compared to FRER

Attachments

• 17dpo all tests.jpg
    17dpo all tests.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 32
Out of curiosity where did you purchase your tests from?, I think I've just had a very very faint line on IC that I got from ebay. I think I'm going to have to get some FRER!.

Got mine from amazon xx

so glad you shared this as I'm doing my line progression with the ics and I was worried they are not dark enough but this post just shows you how crap they are x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->