This is it Ladies, my final list! Opinions welcome :)

Lucy22

Mama,Daddy & 2 Princesses
Reaction score
So I've finally narrowed down my very long list at last! I promised OH I'd decide this week, so I'm hoping you can help me.
This is the shortlist for Elena's little sister :

Anabelle
Liliana
Sienna
Natalia
Aurora
Clara

Opinions on these? Which is your favorite and why? Any input at all more than welcome.
Thanks everyone,
Lucy :flower:

Clara for me.why do you have to decide this week? You have loads of time!

Clara for me.why do you have to decide this week? You have loads of time!

Cause I'm driving my husband crazy, I've changed my mind about 15 times since I made my first list, and I keep ringing him at work cause I'm so excited about my new ideas..:haha: So far she has "definitely" been "Annalyn", "Vienna" & "Olivia" & I changed my mind on all of them. It won't be set in stone, but I want to be pretty certain by the end of the week :)

Thanks for the opinions ladies :flower:

Aurora because I love the film Sleeping Beauty and it would be cute to call her Rory :D

I also love Sienna and Liliana. Not keen on Anabelle or Natalia.

Clara is like my name :)

My fave is Anabelle. One of my friends called her dd Arabella which I also love! Second choice would be Liliana, pretty and could be shortened to Lily if you wanted.

I love Clara. Think it is really pretty xx

I have to say Anabelle - it's in our top five at the moment! Hope you find the perfect name!

My favourites are Sienna, Natalia or Clara, not too keen on the other 3 xx

I would go with Annabelle, very pretty x

Anabelle because one of our two choices for a girl is Anabel, so the same name just different spelling. I like Liliana but it would get shortened to Lily if you're ok with that x

Anabelle - bad name association for me so I don't like it lol
Liliana - beautiful. and I know a gorgeous little girl with this name, she's so sweet.
Sienna - I just think Sienna Miller when I hear this name.. shame!
Natalia - Very pretty :)
Aurora - Very pretty too but I wouldn't use it myself.
Clara - beautiful.. my close friend has a lovely little girl called Klara and she's a sweetheart. I associate the name with the Nutcracker too which I love :)

Best for me: Liliana, Natalia and Clara :)

Clara is the only name I DISLIKE.
Liliana is ok. (just had a friend name her daughter Liliana June).
Anabelle- It's starting to grow on me.
Aurora- Starting to grow on me, but not my fave.

Now as far as these two, they're my top 2 (for myself & for you!) I just love these names, and DH and I actually agree on them.
Sienna
Natalia

For Sienna we have Presley picked out for a Middle name.
For Natalia we are still debating, We were considering Elani (for a fam member in Greece)
We also have Paige, Faith..

Anyways good luck!! :)

I really appreciate the feedback, thank you everyone :flower: :)

i love sienna and aurora! especially sienna tho :)
x

Definitely Aurora! That's what our baby will be called if a girl. :) I must admit though, I'm a bit concerned about using this name as some people find it hard to pronounce (including my mom :S). For some it may be a mouthful but I still think it's one of the most beautiful names. I don't see it as a Disney princess name, rather as an extraordinary natural event that happens on both poles. :)

I think Natalia is the only one that suits Elena, they sound lovely together.
Even my mum says so :).

x

Aurora :) its very pretty. I'm not a fan of the others sorry. But Aurora is lovely :thumbup:

Actually, Clara is growing on me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"