This is just insane! Tired all the time?

Elle928

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks and exhausted all the time. All my blood work came back normal. I'm taking my prenatal and iron pills everyday. My body feels wormed out but my mind is awake. Is this normal?

I'm 5 weeks and tired all the time. Think it's just one of those things. As long as your bloods are ok I don't think theres anything to worry about :)

It's completely normal hun. your growing a tiny baby your body will get tired :hugs: You start to regain some of your energy around the 2nd tri. Until then rest as much as you can :hugs: x

I agree! by about 9pm I cant keep my eyes open and im usually a night owl! lol I gotta have my bloods done tomorrow as ive recently been anemic and I think my last mc was maybe because of the anemia, but apart from that I feel on top of the world :) x

I'm with u there. Soooooooo exhausted all if the time even when I've not fine anything, I can sleep for ten hours and I wake up tired! Work at the moment is killing me!!! Let's hope we get our energy back soon! Xx

Me too. Tiredness is my main symptom with this pregnancy *yawn* !!

sweetheart, you're growing a baby in there! Its not easy, believe me. You're body is knackering itself producing a tiny human being. :)

When i was around same time as u all i wanted to do is sleep i spent weeks in bed. Jut try get as much rest as u can u av a LO growing in there and ur body is working so hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->