• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

This is kind of long, but I need some answers.

parischick

Reaction score
Dec 23 was my last normal period. I've been off the pill for 4-5 months Boyfriend and I were just doing pull out like we've done the last 3 and 1/2 years we've been dating. first few weeks of January I was feeling exhausted, light headed, nauseous, headache super crampy. my gut feeling just told me you might be pregnant. I've taken multiple tests all negative. Last saturday the 30th I started to bleed and I was like "oh ok my period." but it was really really really light for me, and it lasted a day and a half at most. that is far from my normal. If I am pregnant I would 6 weeks 5 days. I've read stories that some women just dont produce alot of HCG so it doesnt show up for a few months but I also read that what I did bleed was implantation bleeding even if it wasnt a speckle.... so I went to my doctor and asked for a blood test, but they told me to do a urine test and I literally was able to give them 3 drops... not much... and they said it was negative and get back onto my pill.... for half a week I felt "normal" but lately I've been pukey, and bile burps like crazy no matter what I eat, headache. I'm still so tired. I sleep 7-9 hours a night and thats after I take a 3 hour nap most days. I shouldnt be tired. Even if the doctor has told me one thing I just have this nagging instinctive gut feeling that I am and I just dont know whats going on and my 21st birthday is the 22nd of this month. my boyfriend and our friends want to get me hammered but if there is a baby I shouldn't drink because I'd be like 8 and half weeks along. Do I go to a different doctor and demand a blood test or an ultra sound do I just keep riding this limbo boat. I'm so lost please help :wacko: :sad2:

When did you last test? It can take a few days after implantation for the test to pick up hCG so worth another go :) when I was trying to get pregnant a couple of years ago it took my body a year to sort itself out after the pill and when I DID get pregnant it was a 28 day cycle which was totally random for me. So I had a negative test then a positive a week later so deffo retest! :)

I tested last wednesday morning I think and it was negative. I also only have clearblue digital so I do not know if they have like a faint line equivalent. I'm going to go to the doctor again this after noon and see what she says. I didnt see my regular doctor the last time it was just her medical assistant.

I think the digis arent as sensitive sometimes? But not sure. Definitely good to go back to your docs and get it checked out for sure, good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"