this is me

ellahstruts

Reaction score
Hi i am here to join the forum, i have 4 children, of 13,10,9 and my youngest girl aged 5 i lost my daughter in feb 09 at 21 weeks due to incompetent cervix we called her Meah-Angel and she was perfect. i am now expecting again 23 weeks and so so so scared i darent even begin to believe this baby will live incase it doesnt, i have a stitch and i am on 2 weekly cervical scans and modified bedrest my first milestone is viability(24weeks) so i hit that in 8 days. my kids dont even know i am pregnant yet and we havent brought anything, i am on a knives egde........anyway i am here to support anyone else who is going through the same, we are all incedibly strong. xxx

Hi i am here to join the forum, i have 4 children, of 13,10,9 and my youngest girl aged 5 i lost my daughter in feb 09 at 21 weeks due to incompetent cervix we called her Meah-Angel and she was perfect. i am now expecting again 23 weeks and so so so scared i darent even begin to believe this baby will live incase it doesnt, i have a stitch and i am on 2 weekly cervical scans and modified bedrest my first milestone is viability(24weeks) so i hit that in 8 days. my kids dont even know i am pregnant yet and we havent brought anything, i am on a knives egde........anyway i am here to support anyone else who is going through the same, we are all incedibly strong. xxx

Hey hon,

I'm so sorry for your loss. We also lost our little girl due to IC at 24 weeks (but my waters broke at 23 1/2 so development was slowed down for the last few days due to lack on amniotic fluid). I am also expecting again, currently 16 weeks and I'm absolutely terrified. I also have a stitch. I can imagine how scary it is being so close to viability, I'm looking forward to getting to that stage but terrified too. I think I might take that week off work!! We haven't bought anything this pregnancy and didn't in the first (we knew we were high risk then too). In some ways it is sad as all we had to show for Amelia is a little bear. My friend bought it for her earlier in the pregnancy despite me telling her not too. We are now very thankful for that little bear as it reminds of us our daughter. I will be thinking of you over the next couple of weeks. xxx:hugs:

Hi ellahstruts, so sorry for your loss. Can't imagine how that must feel, but just wanted to say best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy and the safe arrival (hopefully not for some time yet!) of your little one.

JadeyB - ditto for you - a week off work sounds like a good plan, perhaps you could take sick leave.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->