This is more of a WTF question.

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm on a break from TTC right now but have been monitoring my BBT, CM, Cervix Position, and taking OPK's (off and on) just to keep myself in line for when we start trying again in a few months. I'm so confused....firstly my FF chart doesn't show an O and I haven't had a single positive OPK this month. Very odd. And for the first time in my life my breasts are VERY sore. I've never had soreness in my breasts at all. I mean....what the heck?!

AF is due in a week according the the early period I had in June - could you start developing soreness in the breasts at 30 years old? It just seems like a strange symptom to suddenly start having. I've also started having spotting prior to AF in the last 2 months and I hadn't previously had that either. Any thoughts? There is about a 1% chance I could be pregnant so please don't tell me to test.....lol..just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I've also been cramping off and on for the last week or so. Never had cramps prior to the last 2 cycles.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e5fe3/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I will be 31 this year and I have noticed a lot of changes in my cycle over that last year. I will be mentioning them at my annual tomorrow.

I have a thick brown discharge after my cycle (I mean like 3 days after I finish bleeding), a pink discharge up to a week before it starts, nipples feeling funny with ovulation... I had never had these or at least they had never been noticible until the last year.

So yes, your whole cycle can change after 30.

I will be 31 this year and I have noticed a lot of changes in my cycle over that last year. I will be mentioning them at my annual tomorrow.

I have a thick brown discharge after my cycle (I mean like 3 days after I finish bleeding), a pink discharge up to a week before it starts, nipples feeling funny with ovulation... I had never had these or at least they had never been noticible until the last year.

So yes, your whole cycle can change after 30.

I had my annual woman's visit with my OBGYN on Monday and she said it is possible to have some changes around this age but that it's more likely caused by the stress of TTC. She recommends I calm down....right.... :)

From what I read things start changing in your cycle in your 30's.... I'm 31 and have had a lot of PMS symptoms I didn't usually have and my cycles are all crazy. My temps didn't pick up ovulation last month.... So, I think it's both age and the stress of TTC.....

Yeah exactly! :( shoulda done all my TTC in my 20s.... LOL

My OBGYN said that it can just be the changing hormones month to month. He said that at our age we are smack dab in the middle of our fertile life and things will throw us off like we are teenagers. Don't worry about it and move forward like normal. He did point out that telling a woman trying to become a mom to relax is like telling a cat to bark, but he did say to pick up a hobby if I am getting too anxiety ridden.

My OBGYN said that it can just be the changing hormones month to month. He said that at our age we are smack dab in the middle of our fertile life and things will throw us off like we are teenagers. Don't worry about it and move forward like normal. He did point out that telling a woman trying to become a mom to relax is like telling a cat to bark, but he did say to pick up a hobby if I am getting too anxiety ridden.

Lol! Your ob sounds awesome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->