This is my story so far..

kits

Reaction score
I've been reading posts on here since about Sept 13, maybe before and only just got the nerve to write one...

That was when my other half and me decided to fully go for it & try for a baby. We both had been wanting one for a while, but hadn't fully made the decision to try until then. Somehow & very, very luckily I got pregnant that exact cycle. I was so scared & shocked that I just burst out crying when I got my BFP. Actually makes me a bit teary eyed now, but hey ho!

On November 25 2013 I lost my tiny little sprout. That's what it litterally was since I managed to grab it and had very close looks at it until it became ashes. I knew my MC was happening as my body was so unhappy & felt relieved the moment my sprout was released. Funny how the body works. Luckily I was in the US and got to see my long time doctor who ran a full scan where I was given the all clear on a natural MC and the OK to try again after 2 cycles (I now live in the UK).

Boy those cycles couldn't come soon enough! Mine returned at exactly week 8, making it January.

I was ecstatic when AF visited me again at the end of Jan making Feb the month where we got to try again as I had been a good girl & managed to wait out 2 cycles. Yay! Well, nothing came of it. Didn't even have to take a test because AF came exactly when she due, even with a bit of a vengeance. She is a bit vicious sometimes :p as she brought her friend Mr. UTI (proof we were excited about trying again, heh) Grrrr!

So OK, maybe March could be our month again?

Well... that would lead me to now. Now being me being a week & half late. Cramping almost every day since ovulation which I believe may have occurred between the 8th-12th.

I had a tiny bit of spotting a few days before AF was due to visit and there was an oddly strong metallic-ish smell when it happened! How bizarre! I pride myself with my hygiene in that area so that is something I won't exactly forget.

I have taken about 10 pregnancy tests - all resulting in BFN :sad2:

My symptoms have started to get stronger & all too familiar as to when I was preggers so I decided to see a doctor. Cramps, sore boobs reasonable amounts of CM, but not a single BFP D;

Doctor is pretty convinced I am NOT pregnant and that I just may have a cyst. Gutted! Cried as I got into the car. I had a good feeling she was going to tell me I had a good chance of still being preggers - I even dreamt it! But nope, she didn't removed all hope so I cried as I got back into my car.

What the.. ?! I never had one before, at least I don't think I ever have nor do I think I've ever really had an irregular cycle?

How on earth do I count days until my supposedly fertile window if AF doesn't? (I refer you to my previous comment of her being vicious :p

Going to go in for a blood test tomorrow, but probably won't get an result for another week or 2.

Then I have to wait for another 2 weeks to get a letter to then tell me it'll be another 2 weeks before I can get a scan that will confirm whether I do have a cyst or not.

Has anyone had this happen to them before??

Sorry if this was so long! Tis probably why I refrain from posting, eeek!

I'm so sorry about your loss! :hugs: I don't really have any advice but I didn't want to read and run xox good luck with the doctors

Awww, thanks! I really appreciate that :)

As I said, I know it was a bit long but I think I needed to let it out.

Think I might start another post, a much condensed version with just my questions.

Hugs & luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"