This is rather embarrasing TMI.

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
While I was being smacked in the face by MS yesterday I had a little "accident down there" is this normal?? Im getting quite worried but also embarrased. DH was fantastic. :blush:

Yes, it sometimes happens - when you vomit, you increase your intra-abdominal pressure and everything in your abdomen gets compressed, including your bladder (and sometimes enough pressure is generated to make your bowels move too) - some women get this when they sneeze too, for the same reasons. Your OH sounds great :hug:

i get this everytime im sick due to lack of pelvic floor muscles i can control when not pg just not when i am...& yes ur oh does sound gr8 :hug:

It happened to me a couple of times and I'm absolutely fine now... :)

yea i had this badly with my first child because my ms was awful, the best way i found was sit on the toilet and be sick into a sick bowl, then if you pee it doesnt matter, hope your ms doesnt last long xx

Yep embarrasingly this happens to me aswell when im sick.

Happens to me EVERYTIME im sick...embarressin but least im not the only one! x

I never had any morning sickness but I think it will have something to do with the pressure on your bladder when you vomit. Hope your ms doesn't last too long!

Aww hun it is very normal. It hasnt happen to me yet though. My sister inlaw gets it all the time. Even now and she isnt pregnant.

Hi MarshMellow, I'm still getting a little ms and I pee nearly every time I'm sick. I mentioned it to the mw and she said it was normal... Another of the joys of pregnancy that nobody tells you about! xxx

I am so happy that this question was asked coz i was wondering the same thing. I was mortified when i tinkled when i was throwing up and i tried to hide it from my OH but he noticed and was really sympathetic about it.

The only problem is that i can't go to work while i'm still throwing up as it is embarrasing enough being sick without peeing yourself too! Bloody nightmare this pregnancy lark innit :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->