This is strange!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by juless, Dec 18, 2009.

1. juless

juless Mommy to Rose and Tessa!

I'm really confused right now.. this is something that I don't think has ever happened with my AF before!
    I'm currently approx. 4-5 days from my due AF, and I'm usually quite regular, about the same time each month it appears. I had AF type cramping yesterday and the day before, woke up today and nothing. I just have a bit of ovary nigglies here and there, nothing serious. Starving hungry as well!
    Well, I was out to town shopping and felt sick. I went to use the bathroom and what happens? I get bleeding, in the toilet, on the paper and it's red with some brown. Normally for each period I get a few days of spotting when I wipe, not blood-in-toilet type bleeding. Now I get home, use the bathroom and get a few drops of brown in toilet and when I wipe light brown. I still don't feel cramps, just still feel sick. What I'm wondering is, do I give in and admit that AF has arrived early? Or could this possibly be IB? If it did come early, I'm not getting the cramps I would normally get this close to AF starting.. (I normally cramp a few days before right up to it and then BAM horrid, heavy day with intense cramps!!). I feel no crampy feelings at all right now!
    Any opinions?
    (Sorry for the novel...)

2. Dancingkaty1

Dancingkaty1 Well-Known Member

didnt wanna read & run...good luck! x

3. elmaxie

elmaxie Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.

Hi!

If your charting it wouldn't be AF CD1 unless you had true red flow so I am hoping this is IB!

Fingers crossed for you!

Emma,xx

4. want2bmommy

want2bmommy Guest

can anyone help? My period was due on fri 18th, but thurs night i had very mild cramps and friday when i wiped there was a tiny bit of brown mucous which lasted on and off all day. No need for a pad or anything. only when i wiped! it stopped on sat morning and had nothing since, no period or anythin! really confused!!! anyone help??? please?

5. want2bmommy

want2bmommy Guest

ok so now my period was due on friday, friday morning i had slight cramps and the tiniest bit of watery brown spotting which lasted on and off all day every 3 ish hours. Then stopped friday night! since then i havent had a thing, not even cramps, have had a slight achey sensation in lower stomach and the feeling like im about to come on but apart from that nothing,. have not tested yet. When do all think i should test?

6. Loueez27

Loueez27 Well-Known Member

If AF was due friday then I would test now!!! Id have test on friday - but im impatient!!! TEST TEST TEST - let us know your result! Good luck xx

7. want2bmommy

want2bmommy Guest

thanks hun, am little nervous in case its a BFN!!! then im back to square 1!!

8. want2bmommy

want2bmommy Guest

have just tested with earlybird test - was BFN!!! :nope:

what now!!? so fed up! :cry: