This is typical too!

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
So yesterday evening was my first time that I could go into the hot tub. Chase fell asleep and I thought he was down for the night. My other two were occupied and I braved it out and got a bathing suit on (blah for the tummy area), made OH and I a bailey's drink and entered the hot tub.

Hmm, enjoyed 10 minutes of it.....and Amanda then tells us that "baby is whining".

Chase was then up for 45 minutes and by that time I was too tired to go back in.

So much for that idea!

:hugs: You'll get to enjoy it one of these days

Too bad we cant bring the babies in there . although I did when he was 2 months the water was pretty cool as she adjusted the temp but he loved the bubbles lol

ughh this always happens when i want a bath i sit waiting for ages and hes asleep so after waiting to see if he wakes up i get in the bath then after 10 minutes i hear crying and just think oh god shampoo still in my hair hahaha

Aww bless u hun...one day hey...it only gets better xx

typical jack does this when i want a bath x x

No fun :( you'll get lucky one of these days though. kudos to you for braving the bathing suit though:)

Just when you think there down and you can actually do some housework or relax....BOOM there awake!! The joys x

:hugs:

Just wait till he goes to college! You'll have it all to yourself....

Oh but Amy, I'll be ancient (58 by that time. LOL Deffinitely will not be caught dead in a bathing suit then.

Yes, Murphy's Law is whenever you truly want to do something or get something done and you think they are down for a nap...........they wake up. LOL

oh that is down right s**tty! :hugs:

better luck next time!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"