• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

This isn't possible is it?

Interesting... I've never been on birth control but I may just have a cyst on my ovary. I'll call tomorrow to see if I can get an appt. Thanks for the suggestion.

Just read your first post and this sounds like me last Anout. A year ago through March. I had random spotting all the time and I thought I was going to go crazy. I finally convinced my OB to send me for an ultrasound because this had never happened before and I had been off the pill for 6 months. Anyway, turns out in the ultrasound they saw I had a cyst that had just ruptured and was taking it's good old time to dissolve (or whatever it was doing) and is why I had all the spotting. Coincidently I stopped spotting a few days after that and had my normal period pretty much on time (which meant I was either spotting or bleeding for almost an entire month). Ugh!
I don't know if your dr will do US but it may put your mind at ease. I went on to get a BFP the next cycle that unfortunately ended in MC but had nothing to do with the cyst. And I've don't have PCOS and never had a cyst that I know of (although I hear it's common). Anyway, just thought id throw another experience out there. I know it can be so frustrating when your body seems to be going crazy.

I am not due for AF visit until the 21st so i will be testing five days before its due but the test says it will work five days before AF. if I get another BFN I will test again if AF is a no show. I am unsure of the exact date of conception as we have BD'd a lot. Which accounts for my swollen lady parts. And with my crazy cycle I could just be losing my mind altogether. I didn't experience any of the symptoms I have been for the last week today. :-( sorry for the TMI

AF was due 2 days ago for me. See we haven't DTD a lot because of my work schedule so I'm thinking maybe this is just my PCOS acting up again. No need to be sorry lol When TTC anything and everything goes lol

I am not due for AF visit until the 21st so i will be testing five days before its due but the test says it will work five days before AF. if I get another BFN I will test again if AF is a no show. I am unsure of the exact date of conception as we have BD'd a lot. Which accounts for my swollen lady parts. And with my crazy cycle I could just be losing my mind altogether. I didn't experience any of the symptoms I have been for the last week today. :-( sorry for the TMI

the :witch: got me.
new info: I had thought it was AF but I just had a miscarriage. I am waiting for a response from my doctor to see if she wants me to come in since it was so early. I don't think I will need to as long as I don't have any more pain like i was this morning. I don't normally get cramps...that should have been my first sign.:cry: it's hitting me really hard as I knew I was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"